Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut
    Do a search on Google or the Web.

Servo-Robots have been around for quite long liao.... I've read some webbies here and there, mainly pursued crazily in Jap and Germany, Europe... There are fighting competitions somemore- theme : Humanoid Robots... Melee battle, think along the line of Gundam.... most mechs in those tournaments lookk that way minus the colours or weapons...

And it's all quite complicated with 2-3 people controlling, even with algos in place... Some complicated moves like Karate Side Kicks or punches were also possible... If i didn't interpret wrongly then, loser is decided whichever mech fall flat on back.... quite cool.... but quite ex$$. From some of the videos, competition still quite skewed, difference in skill and technical levels of some nternational teams were so wide!! It's like the loser team's robot just walk and stand there... and the winning team just socked it with a blow..

Interesting, can you post some links?

Comment

the only movement that i want them to have is to be able to run, NOW that would be awesome engineering!
      sar.ratha@me.com
      DEVIL

Comment

Originally posted by Yeek
        Yo Mike!

It's a date! Friday 12 noon-ish I will be there at Rochor Centre to check out the robots with you guys. I've called Clarence to make sure he'll be there to show us the cool stuff.

See ya!

Yeek

So did the demo materialise???

Comment

Dun tell u

There are Robonova, KONDO & Robotis.....u see it u will luv it

I will open a new category for robots Suppose to get some links and vid to post.

Stay tune

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Me not interested in robortics lah. Not electrical or electronics inclined.

Jus curious only.

Me : Wow wow wow, very nice, very nice very nice. Next innovation please.

You : Wow wow wow, very nice, very nice, very nice. Wana buy tis buy that. Wana play tis n play that. Then purchase kit n keep long long. Then no news, no sound.

Juz joking, dont angry ah.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha u are right manz....I tot of getting a set to keep....really like it on first look

A video at youtube

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

On serious note, anyone interested in pairing with me to get a set?

Mike

Comment

hahahahaha someone mod it with an operational claw .....

Matt Bauer designed and built a custom manipulator for the Robonova-1 series of robots. To learn more about this design, and for the latest robot news, infor...

Mike

Comment

Mike's in love! I could see the twinkle in his eyes the moment he laid his eyes on this good looking robot!

Hiya.....money no enough lah.....sigh!

Yeek

Comment

Thanks to all who invited me... lol...

was an eye-opener... can see and touch and try somemore.... this is the next step liao... so many wannabes around currently....

Never see two grown man so enthused about something like that before... not even plane or logo 10.... first time I see robot do chicken flapping dance.... make my day....

Adrian... u can really even if not buying... it's not everyday they do demo first hand..

Comment

Originally posted by ethinger
                      the only movement that i want them to have is to be able to run, NOW that would be awesome engineering!
                      Running will be cool
                      I may consider if its able to

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                        Me not interested in robortics lah. Not electrical or electronics inclined.

Jus curious only.

Me : Wow wow wow, very nice, very nice very nice. Next innovation please.

You : Wow wow wow, very nice, very nice, very nice. Wana buy tis buy that. Wana play tis n play that. Then purchase kit n keep long long. Then no news, no sound.

Juz joking, dont angry ah.
                        So true

Comment

Originally posted by HZM
                          Hahahahahahaha u are right manz....I tot of getting a set to keep....really like it on first look

A video at youtube

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

On serious note, anyone interested in pairing with me to get a set?

Mike
                          Ok I pair with you
                          Provided you not talking c**k in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by haowee
                            Is it controlled like rc or is it programmed?
                            both if u are making it RC...

the simplest method i know of(and that's the only one i know of so far) is that u programme many different set of movements into microcontroller

The job of the RC part is to send instructions to the microcontroller telling the microcontroller which actions/movements to execute. I believed that's the method most RoboOne competitors used(probably with some other special modifications as well)

Comment

Anybody interested to get the Hitec robot? I am interested, if buy 2 can get additional 15% discount at rotor...any takers?
                              Futaba FF9CHP

T-Rex 450X V2 with Alu swashplate
                              4xHS56, Hitec electron 6, PHX-25, Gy401, Mega 16/15/3 motor.

T-Rex 450X V2 with Alu swashplate
                              4xHS56, Schulze Alpha 840ww, PHX-35, GY401, Lehner 1020/17 motor.

Comment

Originally posted by fleek
                                Anybody interested to get the Hitec robot? I am interested, if buy 2 can get additional 15% discount at rotor...any takers?
                                Hi Fleek, long time no see, I might be interested, let u know tomorrow morning

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X