Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2$ man when did that happen, no news should go there to buy 2~3 for spare To bad miss the ship

Sorry to say both of this design have been history Those selling in Toys r us are diff even those is from the same company. Hence have to really take care of what to do with them. Especially the stright wing one...... one of a kind

Comment

I happened to go to central hobby plus in centerpoint last week and saw they have the foam glider i'm looking for.
      Here's the punch: 4 1/2 foot wingspan, just nice for conversion. that few pieces of molded foam = $39

Comment

Anyway, update on the Bird-Dog mentioned above.
        Having not much flying over the weeks, i got real bored and put a reciever back into the bird-dog which has been hanging on the wall for quite a while. happened to have a charged up kokam 1020 2s(almost 1 1/2 yrs old) that i stick it to the plane. went down to my nearby field/court at 8:30 pm with the intention of a short flight. Surprisingly, from launch to land time on the pack was 54min+. to think that before i left i still told my mum i'll be back in 10 mins.

Highly recommend to anyone interested in learning to fly or just want a relaxing plane to fly after dinner.

Comment

Any pics?

Comment

Follow the link i provided above and you get a lot of pics and reviews

Comment

Superhornet and hotrod,
              are u guys flying tonight?
              can let you try the bird-dog.

Comment

Yippie!!!

What time tonite? (Oct 11, 2004).

BTW... I saw some picture in RCGroups for BirdDog and find that is small and cute. Looks easy to make also.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Anytime u guys are comfortable with. the lights stay on until 10pm

Singapore most updated maps, locations and addresses here. Find Top 10 Things To Do In Singapore, where to go and what to do. The site is used by over 3 million users monthly. Download our app Singapore Maps for faster access when in Singapore.

It's actually a large multipurpose concrete ground( the side nearer to yishun ite is grass) with 1 street soccer court(the side nearer to blk 310), 2 basketball and 2 netball courts. take bus 811, about 3rd bus-stop from interchange, bus-stop is beside the temple. bring your micro helis along also, no danger of grass landings unless u want it.

Comment

i'll try to fix 2 leds for easier night flying if i have time later.

What's the proper colour code for lightings on port and starboard?

Comment

Don't worry about mode 1 or 2, i can change it on the spot

Comment

Yeay!!

I think I know where is it. Me and HotRod passed by that location each time we went to Ave 7.

I will inform HotRod now and see whether he can make it or not. Also, I hope today I got no OT or work related tie to it.

I will inform u if we can make it.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
                          Superhornet and hotrod,
                          are u guys flying tonight?
                          can let you try the bird-dog.
                          Sure .. got to see how bird-dog fly.

Comment

Ok, anyone else in the area are also welcomed

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
                              Don't worry about mode 1 or 2, i can change it on the spot

Shucks, I'm still stuck on Campus...

Comment

MHN: too bad i can't bring it to the funflys, it can only take a light breeze, anything more than that and it no longer becomes enjoyable to fly.sadly my location a bit too far off for you....

Comment

Working...
                                X