Collapse
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Today's Posts

Collapse

• faceu
    Thyristor protection
    by faceu
    Hello,
    I'm having a problem with burning Thyristors when there's a storm ( Power failure )
    Fuses before the 6RA70 converters are recommended, gS. Occasionally, fuses, as well as thyristors, burn. Fuses are simple and quick to change, whereas thyristors require more time and delays.
    25-02-2022, 05:14 PM
  • faceu
    3.DC power supply cannot be regulated
    by faceu
    Hello,
    A DC power supply, a high-speed DC motor with an emerald engraving machine can adjust the speed through a potentiometer.
    The current fault: It can not adjust the speed, the multimeter detects, the DC output is 42 volts, and the output voltage of the potentiometer remains unchange...
    27-01-2022, 05:12 PM
  • faceu
    How to identify a potentiometer?
    by faceu
    I am trying to find the specs for a potentiometer that isn’t marked. I want to find a pot that matches the specs for the one I have. I want to add a second pot to the circuit so I can control it from two locations. I have identified the wires and voltages but am unsure of how to check the resistance...
    23-10-2021, 05:52 PM
  • faceu
    Intercept SPI of RC helicopter controller
    by faceu
    I've got this radio communication with an RC helicopter. I found that the RX on the heli is using an AVR MCU and a CYRF6989 2.4Ghz chip to communicate with the controller of the heli and translates it to drive the servos and motors. The MCU and the CYRF chip communicate by SPI. I want to intercept and...
    16-11-2016, 01:59 PM
Working...
X