Search Result

Collapse
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Today's Posts

Collapse

• whirly05
    Looking for Heli Components
    by whirly05
    Hi guys, I have built and have completed RC flight-testing a unique, customized rotorcraft. I am looking to custom-build the swashplate cyclic control mechanisms. If you are familiar with, or able to recommend, builders or companies who make these parts to specifications, please PM me to discuss...
    31-05-2017, 02:47 PM
  • whirly05
    Looking for Heli Components
    by whirly05
    Hi guys, I have built and have completed RC flight-testing a unique, customized rotorcraft. I am looking to custom-build the swashplate cyclic control mechanisms. If you are familiar with, or able to recommend, builders or companies who make these parts to specifications, please PM me to discuss...
    18-05-2017, 10:30 AM
  • whirly05
    Looking for Pixhawk Programmers
    by whirly05
    Hi guys, I have built and have completed RC flight-testing a unique, customized quad-rotor. I am looking to make certain parts of its flight to be autonomous. If you are familiar with programming in Pixhawk, and would like to find out more, please PM me to discuss the details. Programmers will be pai...
    16-02-2017, 11:26 PM
  • whirly05
    Looking for Helpers for Quad-rotor Project
    by whirly05
    Hi guys, I have built and am currently flight-testing a unique, customized quad-rotor. I am looking for helpers to assist with the tests during Sep. If you are familiar with quad-rotor airframe and/or electronics, and would like to find out more, please PM me to discuss the details. Helpers...
    29-08-2016, 09:11 PM
  • whirly05
    Looking for quad-rotor pilot
    by whirly05
    Hi guys,

I have built a customized quad-rotor and am looking for a pilot to fly it during July.

If you have done quad-rotor flips or other aerobatics, and would like to find out more, please PM me to discuss the details.

Thanks in advance!
    29-06-2016, 04:46 PM
  • whirly05
    Looking for builders to customize a plane
    by whirly05
    Hi there, Warm Greetings to the daddyhobby community. This is my first post. I have been flying RC planes, helis and submarine on and off for the past 7 years or so. I have plans for a modification of one of my planes to expand its functions to do more cool things, and am looking for interest...
    03-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Working...
X