Search Result

Collapse
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Today's Posts

Collapse

• yhchoong
    Reply to WTS: Jeti DS16 Carbon Line
    by yhchoong
    Oh yes, and this will include the full sweep of accessories that originally came with the radio. Basically hardcase, service mat, strap, assorted tools, charger and the radio itself. Pics are available upon request.
    16-12-2016, 01:22 AM
  • yhchoong
    WTS: Jeti DS16 Carbon Line
    by yhchoong
    Hi all, With lesser and lesser time for this great hobby, I am slowly downsizing on my equipment. So.. I have a relatively unused Jeti DS16 Carbon that has been bench tested, but never really got to bring it out to the field before work got in the way. I'm looking for $1,500. If interested, ...
    16-12-2016, 01:19 AM
  • yhchoong
    Reply to Recommended TX
    by yhchoong
    Hi Ajaking, Out of your choices, it's a toss up between the 14SG and DX9. DX9 if you would like to have good integration with the bind and fly micros, which can be plenty of fun, and 14SG if you like a slightly more premium feel (not that the DX9 is shabby). If you are in the hobby for the long ha...
    23-07-2016, 11:21 PM
  • yhchoong
    Reply to WTB : Power Supply
    by yhchoong
    You would need to specify what ampere and voltage you need for the power supply. Alternatively state the charger that you have and we will be able to look it up.

The one over here is a pretty good deal. Just importing the raw unconverted power supply from ebay can cost anywhere between...
    05-04-2015, 05:03 PM
  • yhchoong
    Wts> bnib bd 3sx
    by yhchoong
    Hi all, I'm looking to sell a Bavarian Demon 3SX. Unit has never even been mounted and therefore brand new in box. Even the packaging box itself is uh.. brand new in box Comes with everything you would get with the FBL controller if purchased off-shelf. Looking for S$400 firm, thi...
    09-03-2015, 12:42 PM
  • yhchoong
    Reply to recommendation to beginners
    by yhchoong
    In addition to the advices given by others above, if you are serious in this hobby and already know you will stay long term, here are a list of equipment to consider in order of decreasing priority. Highest Priority: 1. Your TX/RX (this is your one and only link to your model when flying. If this f...
    06-09-2014, 11:59 PM
  • yhchoong
    WTS > Goblin 500 (Yellow), airframe only, almost BNIB
    by yhchoong
    Selling my Goblin 500 (yellow), airframe only, frames and skids are done, rest are BNIB - I will go through them part by part with you if you're a sincere buyer.

Need funds for other hobbies. Looking for $600.

Kindly contact at 93388156, thanks!
    02-08-2014, 05:49 AM
  • yhchoong
    WTS > Goblin 500 BK Combo (Yellow), almost BNIB
    by yhchoong
    Hi all, I'm looking to sell my Goblin 500 BK Combo. This includes 1. Kit with main and tail blades 2. Quantum 4120 Motor 3. BK Cyclic and Tail servos I have only assembled the frames ie. radio tray, side frames and skids, which is something like page 1 or so of the manual, and sealed/san...
    10-07-2014, 07:19 PM
  • yhchoong
    Reply to HP DPS-600PB 12V/24V 47A 1150W Power Supply Build Thread
    by yhchoong
    Well done congyuan, that looks awesome! Enjoy
    14-05-2014, 03:16 AM
  • yhchoong
    Reply to HP DPS-600PB 12V/24V 47A 1150W Power Supply Build Thread
    by yhchoong
    Hello! PM replied....
    04-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Working...