Search Result

Collapse
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Today's Posts

Collapse

• Shark
    Reply to WTS: Redbull 130X (Cheap!)
    by Shark
    interested in your red bull 130x.. can SMS me at 96776878, I would like to find out more about the crash and what have you repaired, also what the bundle? e.g batt and charger?? I am fine with the canopy getting out of shape.
    25-02-2014, 03:48 PM
  • Shark
    Reply to New Micro Plane Review/Unboxing/Maiden Flight
    by Shark
    Nice plane, I almost wanted to get this as well.. However due to it small size, I did not get at the end..

Anyway nice video... But there was a hard landing at the end.. Lol
    24-02-2014, 09:10 PM
  • Shark
    Reply to Blade Nano CPx
    by Shark
    Heli sold and collected by a nice and steady bro.

Mod pls close this thread. Thank you DH
    23-02-2014, 04:49 PM
  • Shark
    Reply to Blade Nano CPx
    by Shark
    Ups for a nice cooling Sunday morning
    Price nego abit, interested pls SMS/whatapp me at 96776878
    23-02-2014, 08:38 AM
  • Shark
    Blade Nano CPx
    by Shark
    letting go a new Blade Nano CPx. at $100

bought from RCS 1 weeks ago (at $139.90, click HERE for more detail) only fly indoor and try hovering fly less then 10 times confirm selling because I am still prefer my SR more.. more relax and easy to fly. however I would say for thos
    22-02-2014, 06:10 PM
  • Shark
    Reply to tuas , Jurong area ....where to fly?
    by Shark
    Thanks all bro for the info. Will also explore tuas south... From the above comment tuas south ave 5 seem interesting to explore first. This week Sat afternoon might go Jln Tukong look see look see first, if cannot fly then drive down Tuas south. Will bring my ehawk1400 to try.. So long never fly s...
    21-02-2014, 09:44 PM
  • Shark
    by Shark
    what about Tuas south ave 7 or 8... I google map and saw many big big open field not develop yet...
    I know there is a RMS club there around Tuas south ave 1... so can we still fly there is I am not their memeber
    21-02-2014, 12:55 PM
  • Shark
    where to buy swashplate and grip for blade
    by Shark
    hi all

thinking of "upgrading" my mSRx to rakon swash plate.. however can't really find much info where goggle..

so anyone can advise where in Singapore selling rakon swash plate and blade grip
    21-02-2014, 12:26 PM
  • Shark
    by Shark
    thanks for the kind advise.. will remember to wear shoe go there.. I also want to know cos it will be a good alternative to fly fast and bigger plane in the west.. I just explore Jln Bahar yesterday, the place don't really suitable for fly anymore.. lot of construction coming up.. there look li...
    21-02-2014, 10:58 AM
  • Shark
    by Shark
    4 packs own time own target with no other flyer..Must b damn shiok. Btw is that field big enough for a 1.3m wing plane?...
    21-02-2014, 06:11 AM
Working...
X