Search Result

Collapse
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Today's Posts

Collapse

• helicraft
    Reply to Home made cockpit for cobra fuselage ah-1s
    by helicraft
    Say only the good thing Hi Superhornet, Thank you so much for your GREAT EFFORT trying to change the context?..this is not a forum to debate on the meaning ?I meant those quote?.I am not going to do it with u?as each of us may interpret differently. BUT WHY DID YOU DO THAT? You are a good...
    25-06-2012, 04:05 PM
  • helicraft
    by helicraft
    Pity It is a PITY as one of the SO CALL Platinum member. There is NO doubt about him with good knowledge on RC .He had contributed and shared many topics in this forum. Also many people supported him well because they had benefited and learnt much from him. That?s gain many respect from other...
    24-06-2012, 04:20 PM
  • helicraft
    by helicraft
    Pity full member

mmml!!!.....That?s a SINCERE reminder or a B?D Motive behind.....only u know....wat a member???? it is pity???.......
    24-06-2012, 02:22 PM
  • helicraft
    by helicraft
    Thanks for your compliment Hi Ferretmaster , Thks for the compliment.?.. it is not completely done yet ,there are many other details to be added?like the L/R side panel ,control stick, maybe I will add arm to the two pilots?..anyway I m not rushing to complete it and it is homemade it never m...
    23-06-2012, 01:12 AM
  • helicraft
    by helicraft
    Oh yeah!!!...hah ha..ha

oh yeah!!!...hah ha..ha...
    23-06-2012, 01:00 AM
  • helicraft
    Home made cockpit for cobra fuselage ah-1s
    by helicraft
    Hi Friends, Sharing this Cheap and easy way to add-in detail to the cockpit In the 1st picture ???to the last picture. 1) prepare the cut-out for the two instrument panels 2) using MS-paint cut and paste cockpit photos from the website to your desire design than print in on paper first. (I will...
    20-06-2012, 09:33 PM
  • helicraft
    Reply to Changing the pilot look.
    by helicraft
    thanks Hi, Thanks for your compliment..I enjoy doing such work than flying the heli...till today my flying is very lang! And had crashed twice during test flight as the total weight is almost 5kg almost cannot lift-up , I m now working on the cockpit ,it will be lighted up with instrument pane...
    07-06-2012, 01:43 PM
  • helicraft
    by helicraft
    stay tune

You r most welcome do comment or feedback if any......dun miss my post....akan datang many pictures once ready....stay tune!!...
    07-06-2012, 12:58 PM
  • helicraft
    by helicraft
    Oh! thank you so much....that's great to hear n u are forgiven too....
    07-06-2012, 11:47 AM
  • helicraft
    Changing the pilot look.
    by helicraft
    Hi Guys, Here a cheap way to change the look of the scale pilot for yr heli cockpit. 1) the scale pilot bought for less than $4 from local store 2) using the oven-bake plastic clay u can re-form the helmet ...etc. 3) using common thin wire and twist them to form the radio cable. Got to this ...
    06-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Working...
X