Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: Brand New Quad Frame Full Carbon weight 180g ONLY!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Brand New Quad Frame Full Carbon weight 180g ONLY!

Hi selling a brand new full carbon quad frame 550 size. Boom are made of super strong octagon shape pipe. Main plate made of carbon plate and the 4 motor mounts are made from super strong and light delrin CNC machined with 6? off side thrust angle for enhanced stable flight... At 550 size it weight only 180g and you can easily reduce the size to 500, 450 or so on by just cutting down the boom lenght (or I can cut for you).

Whatsapp me at 91199752 for pics or I will upload them tomorrow night.... Asking $150 for the frame.

Originally posted by Kang View Post
    Hi selling a brand new full carbon quad frame 550 size. Boom are made of super strong octagon shape pipe. Main plate made of carbon plate and the 4 motor mounts are made from super strong and light delrin CNC machined with 6? off side thrust angle for enhanced stable flight... At 550 size it weight only 180g and you can easily reduce the size to 500, 450 or so on by just cutting down the boom lenght (or I can cut for you).

Whatsapp me at 91199752 for pics or I will upload them tomorrow night.... Asking $150 for the frame.
    Quite interested. Need to see pics and close ups to be sure.
    Is this your own DIY build?

Comment

Here's the pics.......
      Attached Files

Comment

Will have to pass on this. It's just as I feared, the center plate is not large enough for my needs.

Comment

The center plate size is 96mm x 96 mm....

Comment

And made from 2mm thick carbon plate. Can be made bigger using 1mm carbon without weight adding on more weight...

Comment

I do not might lifting another 50-100g of weight as long as I have space to shove all my sensors and electronics

Comment

Still for sale.... Here is a pic of what I m flying... Onborad are Naza FC, GPS Module, RX, 5.8G Video TX, Camera, Lipos

Price Nego, please sms 9119 9752.

Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Still for sale, price nego...

Comment

Moving on to other project, shoot me a reasonable offer, I might just let go. thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X