Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F3b

Video from the recent F3B Lippeweidenpokal race in Lunen, Germany, showcasing what is F3B, adreneline rush combine with best of silent flight.

Now waiting patiently for our winches to arrive.

www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
    www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

niceeeeeee!!

Comment

very nice....learning everyday.

Comment

winches lai liao! shld be starting winching after the slope season, no need to wait for wind anymore and now the gliders can fly even after slope season. everybody is welcome to join us, just install tow hook onto your gliders, we will take turns pulling the lines.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ober1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	973725

Name:	ober2.jpg
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	973726

Name:	ober3.jpg
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	973727

Name:	ober4.jpg
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	973728

Name:	ober5.jpg
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	973729

Comment

Comment

$1 each ride

Nice!

Vivo charging $5 for each 5min ride on the bumper car!

Comment

Very nice !!!!!!
              Suspect the plane must be very strong to be able to take the stress while launching.

Yiming
              [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

The strongest of planes should be able to take a full power winch and zoom. However, you can vary the power of the launch by tapping the pedal and not doing as aggressive a zoom.

Most of the planes I see you guys flying are more stout than my old Supra so you can handle quite strong a launch.

When I switched from hi-starts to winching, the most noticeable difference is when the wind direction changes (sometimes due to thermals, sometimes due to changing conditions). For hi starts you can launch again from where the chute lands, so you launch into the wind. For winches you have to bring the chute back to your winch set up. So there is a greater chance you are not launching directly into the wind.

What does that mean? Instead of using only the rudder to control the launch, you may also have to use aileron when your plane is blown sideways.

Would love to see the power of a full sized winch compared to the baby LBW winch!

Comment

For the 12v battery, i suggest you consider getting a deep cycle or marine battery. These are available at ship chandlers or other marine shops. I got a small one, 36amps, for one person use. For group use, consider a big battery.

I got mine from here for about $130, big ones cost several hundred $s.
                  AQUA INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD provides International Shipping Services, Brokerage & Charter Services, and supplies Marine Equipments, Marine Equipment, Boating Accessories, Boat Accessories, Consumer Products & Solutions

If you're wondering why i suggest a deep cycle or marine battery instead of a normal battery, read this.

Comment

F3b world champs this week. live stream http://www.f3f.de/index.php?id=184&L=1

Comment

How's the winching going this year? All having fun?

Comment

Working...
                      X