Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balanced. Now I can trim the esc and battery wires to length.

Attached Files
    Do you feel the RUSH....!!!!

Comment

when you are sick of it , you know who to call.....

i will start flying back planes soon...
      i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

HA HA Fuse...

OK maiden went well.....she is a bit heavy so cant really glide slow. Need to keep the speed up on the turns and the nose down on landings!

But she is a classic Mini G all the same.

Comment

After having flown close to 20 flights on this bird, I must say she is still a classic by any other means. The handling for this hotdog and thermalling abilities outshine a lot of other models in this price range. She can snap roll on all 3 axis at >100km/hr and you wont see any wing flex or shudder. Only thing she cant do is a knife edge

Im not advertising for for APAC hobby, but they do carry these planes at a cheaper price than if you were to order direct from Vladimir since they are now the dealer here locally. So thats a good deal. The build quality is Class A, the fuselage as tough as a baseball bat. And for $600, that a lot of plane for the money.Bear in mind it takes about 50-60 hours to hand build one of these planes. And when you see the build quality, you will agree with me the price is very very reasonable.

If anyone is interested to see this baby in flight and its flight envelope, drop me a PM. On my current setup, I have been flying her on both 3s and 4s. 3s is for a more relaxing setup, but 4s is when this plane come alive. So you can gradually take this plane up a few notches when you are ready.

Happy Flying

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC Redliner CC100 MG 12 x 8 3deg twist.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	974979MG is indeed a brilliant design. Mine is setup with:

CC100A, 4S 2200mah 25C, MVVS Redliner, VM turbo spinner +5deg, 12x8 aeronaut, HS125MG + HS65MG

It does take a while get the plane ready for flight with 5 screws to manage but once that is done, it worth the time!

Comment

Working...
            X