Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagle Family

25th Oct Tampines Ave 6 Eagle gathering.

pics

Forget the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by skyfool View Post
      Forget the pics.
      That is cute, does it attract any attention from real birds?
      Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Ah...that's a nice Eagle family.
        [Eeek eeek (making eagle sounds)]

Formation flying with your eagle was really scale looking. Got to try it again man.

But don't fly near airport ah, the gun club has been hired to shoot down large birds. Haha...

Comment

1 real eagle

ya got, 1 real eagle flew pass when we all just landed. too late to launch and engage in aerial combat.

Comment

Eagle soaring in sky

Eagle soaring in the sky.

Attached Files

Comment

ah chua?

ah chua, is that you?

Comment

My E-starter

Yes, my E-starer is ready to take off.

Comment

25th Oct Tampines Ave 6 Eagle gathering.

Nice birds, how many KV is your motor & prope?

thanks

Comment

Mine is the black EPP Eagle from Flyparty.
                    10 x 8 prop
                    1000 kV motor
                    25A ESC
                    AUW 600g

Helichoo, come join us.

Comment

Originally posted by etman View Post
                      Mine is the black EPP Eagle from Flyparty.
                      10 x 8 prop
                      1000 kV motor
                      25A ESC
                      AUW 800g (corrected)

Helichoo, come join us.
                      Corrected

Comment

ya got, 1 real eagle flew pass when we all just landed. too late to launch and engage in aerial combat.
                        Next time use your baby eagle as bait(with eagle sound) to lure the real eagle over here and we will have a eagle dogfight.

Comment

An appeal from all eagles in Singapore to fliers of radio-controlled aircraft

“My friends and I have made this beautiful, peaceful,clean and green country our home. When we are flying and soaring in the sky above Singapore, we are a sight to behold. We have been flying around for years. We have learnt not to go near airports as they are not safe places. We do not want to be sucked into the jet engines of aircraft or collide with the aircraft when they are approaching or descending.

We notice that during the last few years, many people have taken up the hobby of flying radio-controlled gliders and planes in the sky in many parts of Singapore. Planes, gliders and radio equipment are now much cheaper than a decade ago. We do not generally go near the airborne aircraft. However, when they fly too near to our nests or hunting territory, we will go near them to investigate. We do not attack the aircraft or gliders unless they are a danger to us. We also do not attack them out of curiosity.

During the last few months, many artificial planes disguised as eagles and other birds of prey have threatened us in the skies by chasing us. We hope the fliers of these artificial ‘birds’ have a heart for us. Be considerate or we will be driven away from Singapore to set up home in a neighbouring country. Let all residents on this island, both old and young enjoy the sight of us soaring in the sky. All who fly gliders marvel at how we fly so effortlessly and stay aloft for a long time.

Please pass our appeal to your friends. Your assistance helps us.

Thank you.”

Comment

To all eagles, we play pray only we don't want to disturb you and we don't purposely fly near you also. Peace ok? And Mr Eagle please stay away from the airport or those gun toting people will go after you, not us.

Comment

dun worry, joking only

Bro, dun worry, joking only lar. we will not purposely go and chase eagles around. More likely they will encircle our planes, i am not too sure about our rc eagles. me too nature lover.

Comment

Working...
                              X