Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Serenity 2.5m (from Arthobby)

Dear all,

I have this model that I am putting up for sale, already built with the airbrakes setup. The condition of this glider is that the centre piece wing and the right v-tail need to be replaced (due to a collision with another glider at BR), the rest are ok. The CF fuselage is still intact with the full set of electronics provided (battery, 6 servos and ESC).
    Wanted to fix the glider (really flies well) and fly again at BR but really no time due to my business and better sell it to save space.

The 2 replacements can be bought at Arthobby at
    Art Hobby is a renowned producer of a wide range of radio controlled, RC sailplanes, gliders and electro powered sailplanes, electro-gliders

Asking $80 for everything.
    You will need a 7 channel radio for this glider. Am also selling my 9-channel JR PCM 9XII to go along with it, the settings have been programmed with the on-board receiver (flaps and airbrakes), add another $80 for the radio.

Interested please contact Ken at 81880685.
    Attached Files
    In Hangar:

In service -
    Electrajet 2800kv align
    New Formosa 2025 Himex
    P51-Mustang AXI 3000kv

In option -
    SP glider align
    DG glider

In loving memory -
    Tumeric glider (lost in BR)

TX is under reserved. Glider still available.

Originally posted by kenovan View Post
    Dear all,

I have this model that I am putting up for sale, already built with the airbrakes setup. The condition of this glider is that the centre piece wing and the right v-tail need to be replaced (due to a collision with another glider at BR), the rest are ok. The CF fuselage is still intact with the full set of electronics provided (battery, 6 servos and ESC).
    Wanted to fix the glider (really flies well) and fly again at BR but really no time due to my business and better sell it to save space.

The 2 replacements can be bought at Arthobby at
    Art Hobby is a renowned producer of a wide range of radio controlled, RC sailplanes, gliders and electro powered sailplanes, electro-gliders

Asking $80 for everything.
    You will need a 7 channel radio for this glider. Am also selling my 9-channel JR PCM 9XII to go along with it, the settings have been programmed with the on-board receiver (flaps and airbrakes), add another $80 for the radio.

Interested please contact Ken at 81880685.
    In Hangar:

In service -
    Electrajet 2800kv align
    New Formosa 2025 Himex
    P51-Mustang AXI 3000kv

In option -
    SP glider align
    DG glider

In loving memory -
    Tumeric glider (lost in BR)

Comment

Working...