Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS - Black OMP Racing Suit (Suitable for GoKart or casual Racing)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS - Black OMP Racing Suit (Suitable for GoKart or casual Racing)

OMP Racing suit (Replica, non-fireproof)
    L Size (Men)

Item is 100% new and delivered today. This is a spare set which I will be selling. I figured one set is enough for me. Note that this is Not fireproof, it is more for anti-abrasion, casual racing or GoKart use. Material is quick-dry and rain resistant. Very light but durable.

Selling for S$120.
    Contact - 8 444 86 77
    Collection - Bukit Batok
    Conditions - 3 days refundable. However once-worn No refunds for hygiene sake. I will only guarantee for QC which Ive already checked and there is no defects. This is a replica and note that you are not paying for a thousand dollars original suit. I like it for what it is.

Product link - Take note of the size chart. Mine is L size. I will not entertain refunds for size issues. If you are an average size guy between 1.7 - 1.8m then you will be totally fine. I'm 1.82m and it is a perfect slim-fit for me.

Ok to be fair, you may test-fit from the outside of your body if you are unsure. We can meet up to check through and chat about it.

Comment

Comment

Price dropped to S$100.

Just found out that 1.55m and up folks can wear it too. 1.6-1.7m will be most optimum.

Comment

Working...
        X