Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: New unflown Electric Jet Factory Sport Jet 70mm Cheap!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: New unflown Electric Jet Factory Sport Jet 70mm Cheap!

Hi folks!

I have this rare balsa/ply EJF Sport Jet 70mm for sale!

Brand new and unflown, it was built by a fellow bro and i bought it from him but till now i never maidened it. I am leaving EDF for the time being and trying out Quads so want to sell off some of my prized possessions to fund quads!

It comes with typhoon motor built in, all servos, except ESC. I recommend a 60-80a ESC and also 3S 40-90C batt for best flight performance.

This is a very scale trainer EDF that is easy to fly due to its high wing set up, but if you push it hard can also do some serious acrobatics. Landings are supposedly easy as this is a floater!

Electric Jet Factory is known for its fantastic EDF models. You can see their goodies here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-04-07_19-21-05_581.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	298.2 KB
ID:	993572Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-04-07_19-23-00_516.jpg
Size:	324.3 KB
ID:	993573

Check out the flight characteristics of the Sports Jet 70 with these videos!

I letting her go for only $70!

Fast fingers gets the deal!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-08-15_22-06-41_494.jpg
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	975964

There are enquiries but still available! Attached a pic to show the typhoon motor and wemotec fan.

Need to clear to fund my Quad project.

Now only $60

Its a good deal! Never been flown, only collect dust. EJF don't build this Sport Jet anymore...

Hurry First Come First Serve!

Comment

Pm.
      Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Hi Folks,

Quite a few enquiries already but its FCFS basis...

Also, like my first posting, this sexy bird have not taken to the skies so its never flown. You can bring along your own ESC and batt to test and check clear first

Comment

Working...
        X