Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update Your Pheonix ESCs !

Those who wish to update their Castle creations ESCs can do so now! At a small price.

I'm charging $3.00 for those who can bring the Esc directly to my place and $6.00 if i have to travel to pick the speed controller up from you, update it, and return it back to you [transport costs build up]

Of course I will not charge any cost if the Esc's cannot be updated. The PHX-link is able to update the software of the esc and change the parameters and settings of the esc.

As you can see, the preferred way of course is if you could kindly take time to bring your esc to my place for updating or through any of the funflies.

-> How do You tell if Your Phoenix controller is compatible with the PHX-Link USB device?

>>>>>Your Phoenix controller must have software version dated August 2003 or later to have the necessary interfaces to the PHX-Link. If your controller has the Soft Start programmable feature then you have a PHX-Link compatible controller. If your controller is not August 2003 or later revision then you will need to send your product to our factory for a software update to make it operate with the PHX-Link device.

Hope this helps.... Cheers.

so how do you charge for 3 at the same time if I need you to pick it up and deliver it back to me?

Comment

It really depends on where ya stay.

Can you pm me your address or something?

Here's how it works out:

I'll charge $8 for all 3 escs excluding my transport costs.

Do you know if all your 3 escs are updatable?

Comment

Working...
      X