X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok got it...
    thanks!

Comment

Are chan's brushless actually value for money?
      or juz crap for money??
      Sorry ah, study too much..
      feel like bashing chan today..

Comment

agreed ... i believe it has been discussed to death in a previous thread. about why we have a love hate relationship with chan. like a box of chocolates ... u never know what u get.

the bl and esc work great ... very powerful, but i had to use negative exponentials on the throttle because it just wanted to go from zero to hero immediately almost > 100 plus sorties and still going strong.

not the same experience with everything i get from chan ... like the bootleg xrb ... just died on me last night after 2 flights? sigh ...

Comment

Hmmm.... are they Feigao BLs??
          Seems that some of his BLs are acutally usuable..
          Juz ditch the ESCs...

Comment

Woah!
            100 plus sorties?

how often do you fly man!
            you must be damn good!

so i have to use it with a computer radio?
            good thing i will have a 7CAP when i get the formosa from you.

Comment

* hehe * not sure if they are feigao ... again, u never know what u get

But so far, they've been good to me. Was my first low wing and after the first crash, i kinda almost wanted to give up. So almost flew it with a death wish hoping to transfer the "innards" to a newer plane.

Strangely enough, the formosa flew and flew and kept coming back safely. Till it outlived 2 other planes (e.g., a corsair and a tucano), and 3 more bl setups ... great "can do" and fighting spirit. Was it Don or Dixon that had a thread on models with feelings ... this one sure has that.

Ryan, no worries. U can fly it without the computer coz not much throttle management at our level. Goes well on half throttle and 10x8, but u have to watch the kokams coz they'll get really hot. So fly for < 5mins each time will be alright.

Comment

guys... anymore offers?

looking particularly for warbirds.

but just PM me if you have used foam planes to sell.

Comment

i have wing dragon and a e starter if you want
                  i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

sorry but no thanks.

thanks for the offer tho.

Comment

ME 109 for sale

hei Ryan ,

I have a ME 109 without anything inside. I sprayed it but not that nice. There is notthing else with the plane but the fuselage itselfs. I think i still have the gear box with it and a motor. The only biggest problem is that the wing and the fuse is epox together as I had already not plans to fly it. if u want it for a display it would be a good thing but if u wanna buy it to fly it will be hard.. u have to saw the wing out. Will sell it cheap. starting price S$8. Let's start the bid.

Ching
                      ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

i agree that that chan brushless setup wants to be a hero.i bought the same thing and works perfect but the only problem is setting the thing.on default when u push up throttle by a little it shoots up like crazy .at middle stick it goes to full throttle staight away.the weird thing is at full throttle the motor slows down by quite a bit.tried setting the throttle curve but still the same.oh well just fly at half stick and make sure dont put full.i dont know why so ex also wei young how much did u buy the brusless setup for fo

Comment

Re: ME 109 for sale

Originally posted by pakkua80
                          hei Ryan ,

I have a ME 109 without anything inside. I sprayed it but not that nice. There is notthing else with the plane but the fuselage itselfs. I think i still have the gear box with it and a motor. The only biggest problem is that the wing and the fuse is epox together as I had already not plans to fly it. if u want it for a display it would be a good thing but if u wanna buy it to fly it will be hard.. u have to saw the wing out. Will sell it cheap. starting price S$8. Let's start the bid.

Ching
                          i'll take it at 8!

Comment

i think i paid $170 for the bl and the esc ... as a bundle. had to go solder the connectors myself

Comment

Working...
                            X