Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HZM
    U posted for sale again on 12.37pm , claimed no one interested at 1.37pm hence withdrawing it......... F ppl for nothing........Are you bringing the members here for a ride?

I wanted to make an offer to you...was thinking of maybe tonight.... Please be serious if you are selling or not.

Mike
    Milke! If you are not happy with it just say so! Since if I 'm not welcome in this forum I 'm out of here! Bringing the members for a ride is only what you 're thinking! I know better then you what I 'm do since things happen again and again from ppl massing up my deal! TKS! but no TKS!...............I 'm OUT!

Comment

What the hell JamesWilliam?! What is wrong with you?! Who's messing up your deal?! Seriously?! I really don't understand the reason for your sudden outburst. There are people who are genuinely interested in purchasing your tx but here you are blowing your top off. If you misread Bonjour's words of 'yo yo' as calling you a yo yo, then you better apologize to him properly. If not then you are indeed a yo yo.

Anyway, nobody's here to 'mass up your deal' la.... no deal was struck to start with for this entire thread so don't go on ranting about ppl MESSing up your deal just because they posted a statement.

You want my honest truth? Well here it is.

YOUR SELLING PRICE WAS TOO EXPENSIVE.

Thats why no deal was made. Its not because anybody made any comment on your thread.

If anything, others posting in your thread actually created more interests for others to look at.
      F5D Stratair Viper Triple Carbon
      F5D Stratair Demon
      F5D Jibe
      Jiri Bachinski Escape Pylon
      Voodoo S400
      Kyosho Phantom 70 Reno racer
      La Racer 56

Comment

Now i know why Mike was so upset about allowing pple to edit their posts..
        Seeing this thread i fully understand..
        And because of this event, it has costed others an inconvenience.

Some underaged, immature kid and edited away all his postings
        with nonsensical posts..
        I seriously hope this person is under the age of 16...

Else he will really be an insult to himself, his parents and his peers..
        Not that i think he will have much anyway with such a mentality..

He doesn't dare take responsibility for his postings.
        Just speaking my mind here..

I say we ban this kind of pple and get on with our live here..
        We have a healthy enough community of sharing and caring hobbyists
        and do not need such negative influences from the kids out there..

Comment

come on guys cheer up! Just let him do his business here. He need the space...just don`t bother him or else everyone would not be happy... right?

Comment

I understand how he feels bout ppl inputing not related stuff like... ...
            Think I'd not mention... believe we all know wad are some of the not related posts...

Wad i think is that as he had to deal with all these not related posts that it became a "natural reaction" for him to F anybody who post anything in his thread, even if its a sincere offer..
            After this incident, i'm afraid no one would even dare reply to any of his post for fear of being called an "XXXXXXX" (wad a terrible thing to be called )
            I'm still trying to tell myself that maybe, or rather hopefully, this is some other ppl using his user id which he forgot to logoff at some internet cafe or library to wreak havoc here..

Well, on the flip side, we all can learn something from this incident.. I believe anyone who post a thread trying to sell something would like to have genuin buyers and not have to deal with unneccessary questions..
            I hope we all can get back to our usual activities and let this incident be a gentle reminder for us to keep from unneccessary postings.
            Failure is not final,
            Success is never ending:
            It is not the destination but the journey that matters.

Wadever the journey, keep flying!

Comment

I didn't took up the offer not because of the inputs from any of the other forum participants here. (In fact it is everyone who convienve me to go for a 9CHP.)

It was merely a budgetary decision.
              huh

Comment

*sigh* and i thought i could get a 9c at a decent price.
                i'm the one brat was asking for.

Comment

Hey, last i heard, SHS is still selling the 9C + module + batt + tx charger at $490..

U might want to consider..

And also, there is a 9C for sale at the electric flying forum..
                  but judging by the post there, it seems to be made by the same kid..

So i guess u'll have to look around longer..
                  Maybe someone tio 4D soon to upgrade to 9x/9z/10x will sell his! heehee..

Comment

Working...
                  X