Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Planes

Selling 2 Planes Kyosho F16 EDF, PNF just plug-in rx and 1300mA batt, fully stock. Clashed and repaired pls refer to the pics. Selling $50 Techone Venus yellow theme, plane comes with stock tiger motor, prop and 3 servos. No esc. Never clashed except broke one of the landing gear during hard landing. Selling $50. Pls call or SMS me at 90101064. Deal at my place Tampines area.
    Attached Files

Up...

Originally posted by ongwh22 View Post
    Selling 2 Planes Kyosho F16 EDF, PNF just plug-in rx and 1300mA batt, fully stock. Clashed and repaired pls refer to the pics. Selling $50 Techone Venus yellow theme, plane comes with stock tiger motor, prop and 3 servos. No esc. Never clashed except broke one of the landing gear during hard landing. Selling $50. Pls call or SMS me at 90101064. Deal at my place Tampines area.
    Up...

Comment

Upz..

Comment

venus sold

Upz..
        Venus sold to a nice gentlemen.
        F16 still available.

Comment

Venus sold to a nice gentlemen.
          F16 still available.
          Up for the F16

Comment

Up for the F16
            Upz..

Comment

selling 2 planes kyosho f16 edf, pnf just plug-in rx and 1300ma batt, fully stock. Clashed and repaired pls refer to the pics. Selling $50 techone venus yellow theme, plane comes with stock tiger motor, prop and 3 servos. No esc. Never clashed except broke one of the landing gear during hard landing. Selling $50. Pls call or sms me at 90101064. Deal at my place tampines area.
              upz.

Comment

Upz...

Comment

Working...
                X