Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS 250 quad RTF plus FPV

Hi all,

Im selling away my 250 quad (modified ZMR frame), with 30a BLheli escs, Cobra 2204 2300kv, ccd cam with auto switch to b/w for night fpv, Skyzone 500mw 5.8ghz vtx (Antenna not incl) plus Flysky FS-i6 transmitter all bind & tune & ready to fly.. FC is CC3d Atom.. All u need is your own monitor and batts (will incl one batt in package).. Condition is approx 8/10 but all is well taken care of.. This quad won me 2nd placing in the recent comp by Republic Poly @ Scape.. Looking to part @ SGD200/-..WS me @ 86734988 for pics and if ure interested.. Thanks!
    "The key to maintaining a happy, healthy marriage alongside an active RC flight hobby is to always be the first to the door when the Singpost man arrives."

Item reserved
    "The key to maintaining a happy, healthy marriage alongside an active RC flight hobby is to always be the first to the door when the Singpost man arrives."

Comment

Item sold! Hope u had fun as much as i do bro!

Comment

Working...
      X