X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trex 700N Flybarless - For Sales

Selling off my T700N Flybarless.

1) Well maintain and just flowed T700N Flybarless full set without receiver
    2) With almost 60% of additional spares to build another kit. (Because 1 brought 2 limited edition kit)

Total cost more than S$4000.
    Letting go all at one go... S$1.2K
    Sincere offer will be consider.

View picture or PM me your phone number so that i can send video via whatsapp of the heli engine running.
    Attached Files

Price reduced to clear S$1K

Comment

Up for a good deal n a great bro... Buy with confidence
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Hi please watsapp 82988343 to discuss
        [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi bro please watsapp 82988344
          [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi bro still waiting for you to watsapp me 82988343

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
              X