Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ani1wan tell planes?

eh i m new to this site n donr ealli know abt the uses n functions. actualli i just wanted to get a second hand plane with full set like the controls, and engine... any1 interested to sell their planes please pm mi

Comment

think u better open a new thread in the marketplace & also the airplane section if u need help. BTW, u lookin for electric or nitro?

Comment

eh actualli im a noob.. i dino wads the difference

Comment

Sharl: Thanks for the comments!

Comment

typo error i meant Shark

Comment

999R, thanks bro!
              sar.ratha@me.com
              DEVIL

Comment

Wah, same to 999R also.
                Great guy, came to deliver and thanx for the chat!

Thanx!
                SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

very honest guy

i did buy a rc monster truck from katako at such a good deal that i am afraid if i never manage to collect it in time it will go to some else. As i was away ; i sent my wife to collect it as my wife did not know anything about rc things. He wrote a checklist and offer help and information of part and etc...the thing that touch me is that he offer to send the item to my place if he knew how buzy my wife is after he saw my wife dragging my three young kids to the collection place after their gym.

Originally posted by HZM
                  If you had went through a smooth transaction with any members here, let us know by posting his nick here. Please reference the link of the deal here too.

Mike

Please pursue the matter at off topic discussion if you object to any posting

Comment

apache 2030 charger and balancer 505 batts from mack

got the above from mack who got them delivered to me. best of all he got the batteries nicely repacked and rewired for balancing. good job!
                    "To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. But to fly is everything."- Otto Lilienthal

"To fly a plane, a pilot must have cool brains and hot hands!"- Dennis John De Witt

Fubata 7C 2.4 + T6XAs
                    E-starter (GWS) - On "Fire", Trainer, -Sold
                    SPITFIRE (GWS) - On "Fire", -Sold
                    T-45 Goshhawk 64 mm EDF - Lift-off!
                    UAV Scratch Build Ver1.1 - It flies! -Sold
                    Mini Cessna scratch build - fun!
                    F330 Quadcopter W/KK2 V1.5 - Finally Tuned!
                    Charger- Turnigy AC6
                    sigpic

Comment

wrong title

apache 2030 charger and balancer 505 AND batts from mack. opps sorry
                      "To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. But to fly is everything."- Otto Lilienthal

"To fly a plane, a pilot must have cool brains and hot hands!"- Dennis John De Witt

Fubata 7C 2.4 + T6XAs
                      E-starter (GWS) - On "Fire", Trainer, -Sold
                      SPITFIRE (GWS) - On "Fire", -Sold
                      T-45 Goshhawk 64 mm EDF - Lift-off!
                      UAV Scratch Build Ver1.1 - It flies! -Sold
                      Mini Cessna scratch build - fun!
                      F330 Quadcopter W/KK2 V1.5 - Finally Tuned!
                      Charger- Turnigy AC6
                      sigpic

Comment

ebpwu

Dealed with him twice. Both occations were quick and snappy no fuss.
                        1)He bought GWS EPS-300 from me few months back.
                        2)I bought the batteries and charger from him today for the same price as the above.

So it is essentially a trade!

Comment

ebpwu , medium

Both great guys to deal with. Bought a plane and sold CC$% respectively.

Comment

Great n friendly guy.

tein228 great guy. Make a few trip to make a deal with me.
                            During Test Fly he broke the heli blade and got it replace the next day.
                            Thank man for the tip on how to hold my dog in the correct way.

We should use our power to protect the person we love and not hurt the person we hate.

Comment

... heh heh... ur welcome. Hope u will enjoy the heli as much as I have had. Nice to deal with you too.

Comment

kenshinz n almtmd. great sellers

thnx for e the explaining n demonstrating heli stuff to a newbie here

Comment

Working...
                                X