Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MicroHeli

MicroHeli, Another super nice guy in DH.

I really appreciate his help, even he not obliged to help me.
    Hanger
    Hirobo XRB SR Lama
    Hirobo Quark SRB
    Hirobo Quark SRB SG
    Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
    Blade450 3D
    MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
    COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
    Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
    FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
    Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
    HK FLYJET EDF
    Artech Skyfun
    Dynam P51D Mustang
    Parkzone P51

Tx:
    Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
    Spektrum DX6i
    DX8
    Futaba 9CAP

Comment

I will like to tag DH bro" STRANGER"

I I will like to tag "Stranger" as a great member and seller,
      I bought a engine from him as I tested it's faulty as piston is seize dun to loctie can't remove I called and he immediate said he will refund me. When we met had great chat he refund me for the purchase and ask me to keep the engine to use the parts as spares!! Great guy will like to add him is this list.

Cheers

Comment

ttkoh , Good friendly seller

Comment

remauled

remauled. An extremely friendly seller

Comment

Good Guy List

I want to commend about VROOOMERS. Although I did not have direct dealing with him, he is patience and willing to help up.

Two thumbs up.

Comment

good bro!

i bought blade 120 sr to hobb386.friendly & approachable!!!give me a reasonable price!forgot the battery to bring but bought me new one!tnx bro!

Comment

Not a Good guy

I made deal with a member here username "jasmen20" he said his price is firm. Then when i was on my way to chinese garden. Suddenly msg me that he change the price higher and sold it to someone else.. He wasted my time and money for transport. I came from pasiris going to his place so far.. The guy has no seller ethics.. I just want some fellow seller and buyer hir to be informed so that this wont happen to them..

Comment

Bad seller

Same thing happened to me too! This Chris87 fixed a meeting time with me to sell me something, i was gonna be late for 5-10 min so i sms to tell him, then he replied 'sorry, sold 5 min ago to another person'. no ethics at all

Comment

Originally posted by Brysheng View Post
                    I made deal with a member here username "jasmen20" he said his price is firm. Then when i was on my way to chinese garden. Suddenly msg me that he change the price higher and sold it to someone else.. He wasted my time and money for transport. I came from pasiris going to his place so far.. The guy has no seller ethics.. I just want some fellow seller and buyer hir to be informed so that this wont happen to them..
                    very unpleasant experience u had, anyway thx for the info ,hopefully this situatioon will not happen to any intrested and keen buyers.

Comment

bad attitude

just wanna have a say.. arranged a meeting with digiman, wanted to view his tx. apparently he doesnt want to come out of his condo, had to talk my way thru the security guard explaining my purpose to go into the condo. asked for directions, he just said last block. had to find my way to his block. after viewing, i said i arrange another viewing session with another seller. immediately his face changed and said 'tsk.. never mind never mind'. he took the tx and just walk off to his car. i personally feel that i have the rights to not buy a product after viewing and the seller shld not have this kind of attitude.

Comment

dear darsicius,

please kindly note that digiman is not a lousy as you have claimed in the forums. if you could closely refer to all his posts posted in the market place, you can see that all his previous buyers are more than satisfied with his service and rated his service 10 out of 10. so please watch your words because most sellers would react this way and he didn't insult you for wasting his time or anything of that sort. please do not make big issues out of small incidents unless sellers bail out or asks you to meet and never does. I hope you understand. Thank you and hope you have a better purchase next time. (:

Comment

well..i personally think that most buyers would find him a good seller is probably becos they viewed AND bought. i assume u did that too right? viewing doesnt equals to buying bro.. with the response of 'tsk.. never mind never mind' is clear enough that his attitude is bad. wont be looking forward to deal with him in the future. thats just my own opinion so i dont see whats wrong with sharing my views.

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>

Originally posted by darsicius View Post
                            well..i personally think that most buyers would find him a good seller is probably becos they viewed AND bought. i assume u did that too right? viewing doesnt equals to buying bro.. with the response of 'tsk.. never mind never mind' is clear enough that his attitude is bad. wont be looking forward to deal with him in the future. thats just my own opinion so i dont see whats wrong with sharing my views.
                            fyi:i viewed only and i did not buy it, i told him that i was not interested in his planes and he told me its ok..and if i want any new planes in the future to just contact him.

FYI;RESERVED=CONFIRM BUYING

VIEWING SESSION =CONSIDERING

YOU SHOULD NEVER ask anyone to reserve a hot selling product for u,(just to view it) if u are confirm getting it only should u ask the seller to reserve it!

[DIGIMAN] had received many other pm's that day form people whom where very interested to buy.

buyers would rather sell to people whom are confirm buying to people whom are viewing and considering it as they wast to clear the product as soon as possible!

but u had told him to reserve it for u,thus he cancelled all him interested buyers just for u!

but in fact u only had visited him for a viewing session and not a buying session!

even if i was the seller i would have given u a lousier attitude and might just ignored u and walked away.

i wonder even how old and intelligent u can possibly be that u don't even know the differences in the 2 words.

i do not wish to pursue the matter or to lead it into a argument,as stated by the admin to not go off road>

i hope this would provide u some knowledge on how to deal with people in the future,

have fun dealing,
                            delta

Comment

good guy

hi,i just bought an esc from an awesome bro today morning.he was punctual for the deal and he gives a very cheap price!ray

his name in the forums is V VIPER.

Comment

hmmm

Highly recommended seller vintcs. Bought jr 9x2 and even deliver the item to my house in jur from his place in bedok. Fast transaction. exact description of item. thanx again bro.

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X