Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jk8222 View Post
    HI All,

Really dont know , which sector to put this remarks, but i really wan to share this with all DH members.

My experience with RC is only less than 4th mth. with some recommed from fellow DH members i got this Lipo Charger from Jet Hobby, after almost 3 mth the thgs broke down, so today i bring down and ask his advise. after some testing, without any question, he change a brand new want for me. i was so shock , and though that he will help me send for repair, but he just change it.

not only this times, i bought 2 receiver, before oso spoil, and he oso just change it . To all DH members, this is the service we all want.

good work Jet Hobby, will only recomment this shop to other RC friends of mine.

Regards,

JK8222

( to the adminstors, i am not promoting for jet hobby , is really my experience if offended any others, i am sorry , please dont ban me like Honda R Club ).

Most of us have got good feedback and similar experience with Jet Hobby. It's nice to have a good LHS like Jet Hobby!

Comment

yes I have to agree that JetHobby was really good.. When I was new in RC, I was helping RCracer on his heli but we have no idea what went wrong..

we brought the heli down to Fook Hai and asked for help.. Only JetHobby offered to help and we did not even buy anything..

thumbs up for JetHobby..

Comment

$h@dow

nice and generous guy and is accommodating, wow where to find
        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

charlessito

veri nice guy!!great offer. very patient.
          -Ehawk 2000 Pro
          -Mouton 1600 EV
          -AMD micro chili
          -HK Kinetic800
          -SF Learjet45

Comment

he even soldered the the bullet and deans connector on the esc i bought
            ------------------------------------------------------
            Flasher 450 Pro/DX6i/DSM2 AR6200
            Savox SH-0257/Savox SH-1357/Align GP750
            Phoenixtech Gold Line 2221-8/Hobby Wing Pentium-40A
            ------------------------------------------------------

sigpic

Comment

Eaton

I kinda come back to RC after one and half years cuz of O levels and other stuff tat i have no time to fly.

But with a tight budget, i wanted to get a v stable heli. Thus, managed to buy a trex500 esp from eaton.

V nice and generous guy.

Comment

gilera180

Thanks for delivering the esc and sharing your experience in using it.. a big thanks
                For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

jk8222

thanks pal, for bringing the heli that i buy from you, all the way down to sp, even it is raining,
                  nice dealing with you.

Comment

yacsf - good buyer

yacsf was responsive by SMS, PM and voice, 10mins early to the meet up place, and transaction was smooth.
                    Medium sized transaction... well my largest so far.

Comment

luckysoul

Efficient and smooth transaction, accomadating seller and decent price

Comment

UP for wangzx. A real gentleman with a teenage daughter
                        Very warm hearted and accomdating. Very friendly and nice to talk to.
                        Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
                        Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
                        Esky Dauphin
                        Walkera Lama 2
                        Walkera 5G6
                        Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
                        Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
                        Brushless Micro-T

Comment

thumbs up for luckysoul

very kind, patient, helpful and responsive guy in collecting bundle of orders for overseas online orders.

Comment

Battery

Bought a fusion from flyfly, good seller.

Comment

Want to name Jansonfinn.

Helped my buddy fren to fixed up Trex500esp.
                              Also all his smses replies when I hv queries on helis.
                              Superb guy, I give him 5 STARs rating.

Comment

Jansonfinn - great guy, very knowledgeable/experienced flyer yet willing to help noobs like myself. Helps and gives tons of valuable advise on heli setup and go extra mile! 5.5 stars out of 5 stars!! A Jedi Master in the world of heli freaks

Comment

Working...
                                X