Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no fixed schedule for running my engines. Generally, I run my n scale more often, perhaps once in 3-5 months. Some more frquent if i get inspired Because there are so many of them, I can only run about 10 at most each session as the oval track can only take one engine. Being small, I find N scale more likely to get jammed up if left untouched for too long. But quality varies and some gems run smoothly even after one year. The "least exercised" understandably are the LGB because they are huge! A simple oval track occupies half the free space in the living room - problem with home LTA. Hehe.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by preferscale View Post
      I have no fixed schedule for running my engines. Generally, I run my n scale more often, perhaps once in 3-5 months. Some more frquent if i get inspired Because there are so many of them, I can only run about 10 at most each session as the oval track can only take one engine. Being small, I find N scale more likely to get jammed up if left untouched for too long. But quality varies and some gems run smoothly even after one year. The "least exercised" understandably are the LGB because they are huge! A simple oval track occupies half the free space in the living room - problem with home LTA. Hehe.

Cheers.
      Ha ha, I agrees. My G scale takes the whole of my living room of my 3 room flat (so have to see the "weather" too :p), and it have to go under the sofa, coffee table etc. Very tedious to setup and dismantle. But once setup, looking at the train runs, feels worth the trouble.

Comment

My train set arrived yesterday. It is a Bachmann HO scale stream passenger train set. DCC is on board but only DC controller. Since it is a spectrum series, the level of details is amazing for the first timer.

Currently, it is sitting on the on the floor with an oval layout. It puts smile an everybody's face just to watch it goes round.

Pictures will be up in next few days.

Comment

Check out my new toy

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...076#post531076

Comment

Wow, that's nice. The details are great!!

Comment

i saw a shop selling train in katong shopping centre..
              looking very detail and nice.
              anyone been there before?
              I love PAP

Comment

That shop in Katong sells Hornby OO. If you like British trains, Hornby is good stuff. Had bought many when they were brought in by another shop in Adephi which has since closed.

Comment

this is a bachmann basic train set. HO scale. I do have a small collection of HO and ON30 narrow gauge.

The issue here is always space for most of us when you want to construct a railroad scene...

I do like G scale for garden railroad...unfortunately I can't afford a house wiht a garden or backyard.

merry christmas

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

N scale train.

this is mine. N scale Japan rail from Kato.

My 1st. 'N' scale (1:150) KATO precision railway model. Made in Japan. "Nozomi'=Hope, Shinkansen 500 series high speed bullet train.Kato Shinkansen Starter s...
                    Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Originally posted by emptyB
                      my respect for you
                      ;-)
                      oh yes, that's good
                      This 2 i not understand....hahaha
                      Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

For those who r still into model trains

If toy train sets still make you go all soft and awaken the child inside of you, Berlin's LOXX is a station stop you shouldn't miss. With 2,500 square metres of H0-scale model railways right in the heart of Berlin, LOXX is claimed to be the world's largest digital model railway. LOXX technicians have recreated with great felicity the landscape and atmosphere of the city with about 4.15 kilometres of track, over 400 trains, 10,000 road vehicles and about 50,000 human figures. Every 20 minutes, nightfall is simulated and the set is illuminated with over 18,000 miniature lights. LOXX, despite its stiff entry fee, is a hit with kids and kids-at-heart and some tourists have described it as the perfect way to spend a rainy day. After all, you're never tool old to play with trains!

Comment

For those who r still into model trains

LOXX - Berlin's amazing toy train landscape

Comment

G-scale from Piko

Originally posted by LancerCK View Post
                            Hi, my first time here. I'm also into model trains. Currently owns a set of G scale, though not LGB as their price are really high. I've got Aristo Craft instead, as I am more into American Freight trains. Like you, I stay in HDB flat, hence not a lot space to have a layout. Instead, occasionally, I will setup the oval track for the trains to "exercise" ...
                            Dear all,

anybody tried G-scale from Piko, Germany ? They mainly offer normal gauge central European models with scale 1:29. It is available at www.singrails.com

Comment

Originally posted by admintom View Post
                              Dear all,

anybody tried G-scale from Piko, Germany ? They mainly offer normal gauge central European models with scale 1:29. It is available at www.singrails.com
                              Hi, probably I come in too late. But nevertherest...
                              Piko is known to be the same as LGB, hence you can be assured that its of great quality. I have a mixture of LGB, Aristocraft, Bachmann and Piko tracks. All except Bachmann are able to connect together without any hassle. Only Bachmann needs to do some mods.

Comment

G-Gauge Trains
                                Hello - Are there anyone here with interest in G-Gauge trains and active in this scale?

daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X