Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Tamiya Panzer 4

My panzer almost ready...left with the decals and some other small parts. Still looking for the mood to complete it. By the way, what settings for should I set it up for battle mode? Any suggestions?

OnDuty:
    EPP Red Reno
    Nitro SeaBee .46
    EP SU31 Sukhoi for sale
    Frio 3d

InHanger:

GreatPlanes P-51 Mustang .61 4 stroke for sale

Hi, the camo looks real good - are you a plastic modeller by background? You might want to weather it up a bit as you go along dirt some dirt, grease and soot stains. Tamiya's weathering kits work well for this.

Usually if you're new at battling, heavy tank setting is good as you can afford to get hit a few more times before you are out of the game. In practice, however, PzIV might be more accurate as a medium tank.
    Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Thanks for the info. Wait till you see the camo at close, really sloppy.hahaha. The airbrush was spitting most of the time, so can see a lot of dots. I'm sure weathering can hid them.
      OnDuty:
      EPP Red Reno
      Nitro SeaBee .46
      EP SU31 Sukhoi for sale
      Frio 3d

InHanger:

Comment

Well, for a combat tank it wouldn't come as a surprise that the paintjob isn't concours-level. In fact it'll probably look more realistic. After all, its in Africa, not back in Berlin on parade.

We should be tanking again in a couple of weeks, perhaps the weekend of 18-19th September.
        Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

My Panzer IV

Some Paint job to share on my Panzer IV, Isn't that good and still improving on it.

Comment

U got to be kidding. That's a fantastic paint job.
            OnDuty:
            EPP Red Reno
            Nitro SeaBee .46
            EP SU31 Sukhoi for sale
            Frio 3d

InHanger:

Comment

Originally posted by Kopf View Post
              Some Paint job to share on my Panzer IV, Isn't that good and still improving on it.
              ur skill is damn powerful...

Comment

Panzer IV Aush H

Another Panzer IV aush H with Side Schurzen (side skirts) destroy.

Eastern Front Camo, Panzer Unit Unknown?

Comment

My leopard G is the first one. It has track and wheel imbalance problem. Nothing could have been replaced to address the impact of their other tracks and sprockets all at the time because it is there. The gun barrel is a short jacket open so that the required DT gun short sleeve. So, the question of which and PantherG, it was first released. Now all is well.

Comment

Working...
                  X