Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newly build Tamiya Leopard A6!!

Completed in 2 weeks during my holidays. In NATO camo scheme. Been weathered in dusty lookout as nowadays modern MBTs loves to run off road at high speed. (Seen from Military channels).

Originally posted by Tiger S33 View Post
    Completed in 2 weeks during my holidays. In NATO camo scheme. Been weathered in dusty lookout as nowadays modern MBTs loves to run off road at high speed. (Seen from Military channels).
    wah.. nice nice.. i oso wan to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by kirakun View Post
      wah.. nice nice.. i oso wan to get one.
      How's your pershing? You still run it? I still remember i battle with you using my Tiger 1 during RCABS meet.

Comment

thx. my pershing still running good, now no time to play as i on new job plus study. how much u bought ur leo? maybe wait for my aws plus bonus see whether can get or not. need to get some knowledge from u, david or edmund on how u all paint the leo.

Comment

Recently had a Leopard 2A6 in my possession for a while so had the opportunity to closely examine it. It is probably Tamiya's most complex model, a technical tour-de-force that shows what can be done. For example, if you try to depress the gun barrel low, then rotate the turret, it will stop before it hits the rear deck, raise the gun barrel, and then rotate over the rear deck. The attention to detail is astounding and it is worth every dollar of its asking price.

The only gripe is that the 2A6 has got not modern counterparts to play with on the 1/16th scale battlefield.
          Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Originally posted by r32 View Post
            Recently had a Leopard 2A6 in my possession for a while so had the opportunity to closely examine it. It is probably Tamiya's most complex model, a technical tour-de-force that shows what can be done. For example, if you try to depress the gun barrel low, then rotate the turret, it will stop before it hits the rear deck, raise the gun barrel, and then rotate over the rear deck. The attention to detail is astounding and it is worth every dollar of its asking price.

The only gripe is that the 2A6 has got not modern counterparts to play with on the 1/16th scale battlefield.
            ya, when u gettin?

Comment

Prefer M1A2 Abrams, I'll get that one when it comes out!
              Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Originally posted by r32 View Post
                Prefer M1A2 Abrams, I'll get that one when it comes out!
                2nd that!!!
                some pple are jus so lousy to be mod~~~ TELD

Comment

Working...
                X