Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vstank cheap and good

After looking at the video I decided to get two vstanks TYPE 90 and LEOPARD2 for christmas. They are on promotion $179 each. The IR battle was fun and I have a great time playing with my 5 years old son. To complete my collection, I am thinking of getting the other M1A2 ABRAMS and T-72M1 model. Soon my house will be a battle ground.

Vstank is really target at customer like me. They are value for $ for the feature and quality build compare to the more expensive one. And I wouldn't feel heart pain when I crash my tank. BTW itn't it what is build for. Well as for the size, 1/24 size is good but I would prefer 1/48. They are easy to store and don't require bigger space for mutliple player.

Comment

but nothing beats the roar of a synchronized engine with the actual speed coupled with turret rotations, machine guns & main gun fire and not forgetting the engine start up and shut down........ but still if you wanna have fun start small
      At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

where to buy HL tank in singapore

anyone can share where to buy HL tank locally? thanks.

Comment

can tamiya battle system mod to fit HL tanks?
          I open up one before....

its the main board that matters.
          I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
            can tamiya battle system mod to fit HL tanks?
            I open up one before....

its the main board that matters.
            U hav to change e entire board n get a new tamiya mfu, dmd n tbu. If u buy those things I tink u better get a new tamiya tank better. Or u can try elmod for ur tank. U can google it. Alots of angmo doing tis.

Comment

Hi. I'm seeking advice here as I would also like to buy a RC Tank to play.

I could tell the differences mentioned here but Tamiya prices will be in thousands of dollars - out for me. Looks like I'm left with Heng Long tanks. Any other brands to consider? I like a big chunky tank that makes big booming sounds.. haha

I know of places to buy online but where are the local retailers, do they stock spares? Thanks
              Items for Sale:

Comment

You can consider buying used Tamiyas, I am considering to sell my Tiger, or I can put you in touch with guys who might be selling their King Tiger/KV-1/Tigers as well.

Figure on spending $700 or more, though.
                Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Working...
                X