Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did i talking to u tiger s33.

as i am out of rcabs.. so i am fine... talk all u like..
    TA-05R(50%hop-up)
    E-starter
    specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger S33 View Post
      Mind your manners. Daddyhobby is a friendly RC site. Before your sherman is born on 1/1/09, our tanks had already been in service to all kinds of terrian. I don't think you can outruled old tankers.
      and pls did i outruled old tanker.. k lah i wrong lah everything i wrong

You rite u everything right. k no more friend.. no more contact

all becoz of a rc tank and lost everyone included u.
      TA-05R(50%hop-up)
      E-starter
      specktrum DX3r

Comment

Yeah, you are not talking to me BUT i will talk to you. Jumat is my ex colleage.

When the hell did he irritates you?
        Did you know him?
        And why are you so againest him?
        Did you saw it with your own eyes?
        No right?

Than i strongly suggest you show respect to others. You lose everyone because of your serious words in our posts. I am not talking any further, not worth to me.

Comment

hey i sms u alreadi.
          TA-05R(50%hop-up)
          E-starter
          specktrum DX3r

Comment

You guys do realise that if you bring RCABS quarrels here, the mods might warn you rite? (or even ban you)

Anyway whatever happens there, stays there, here we only want to play tanks.

If you want to play tanks and have fun about it and not worry about modding your tanks to stay competitive, then all are welcomed.

Comment

matt, i advice u not to quarrel here. Rcabs do have problem. I will be wash my. Hand off there. Lets start our own tank games. Back to wat we used to be. With out T/L/E/D/... time to time we may wana friendly match wif rcabs. Isn't gd idea?
              some pple are jus so lousy to be mod~~~ TELD

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87 View Post
                their group played yesterday ........ and yes you are spotted with your kids (daddy hobby polo T so striking) saw you looked for a while and u left never say hi ...... XP

haha pai seh bro...didn't want to disturb you guys being intensed and immersed in the battle plan...hehe... no wonder someone kept looking at me instead of the tank lah...really pai seh didn't say hello.

Anyway, nice to "meet" you folks this way. Its fun watching.
                Am planning to get two tanks to play with my son at home first.
                Not sure to get VSTanks or Tamiya...
                which is cheaper and where to get ? Taiseng or Stargek ?

thanks again bros!
                Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Originally posted by P4cm4n2000 View Post
                  haha pai seh bro...didn't want to disturb you guys being intensed and immersed in the battle plan...hehe... no wonder someone kept looking at me instead of the tank lah...really pai seh didn't say hello.

Anyway, nice to "meet" you folks this way. Its fun watching.
                  Am planning to get two tanks to play with my son at home first.
                  Not sure to get VSTanks or Tamiya...
                  which is cheaper and where to get ? Taiseng or Stargek ?

thanks again bros!
                  dont waste your time on a Vs ... if u wanna buy a tamiya go to sunshine plaza @ selegie the shop is called M workshop ( look for Bernard) the price can be discussed
                  At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

yea, get original... dun bother abt 3rd parties. how cheap can they be?...
                    some pple are jus so lousy to be mod~~~ TELD

Comment

Hi P4cm4n2000, tamiya tanks are very expensive if you are just thinking of playing with your son, each tank can cost ard $1K without a radio yet. unless you are serious about rc tanking, which someof us meet every 2 weeks just to play. Then I would suggest you go with vstanks as they are $200 each.

If you do not mind 1st gen IR vstanks, I got 2 I wantto sell at $200 together, a M1A1 and a leo 2A6.

If you are interested you can pm and even see the tanks 1st before deciding what you want to get.

Comment

Thanks for the Advice Bros.

I agree Tamiya tanks are the main ones we should get, as there are simply lots more features we can "bling" the tank and make it a "killer" on the field.

On the other hand, the VS Tank tough cheap, I heard mostly not accurate and under bright sunlight affects the IR range or accuracy.

I need to do more search & observation first before buying..haha....just my thoughts at the moment.

Cheers!

Originally posted by Planedev View Post
                        Hi P4cm4n2000, tamiya tanks are very expensive if you are just thinking of playing with your son, each tank can cost ard $1K without a radio yet. unless you are serious about rc tanking, which someof us meet every 2 weeks just to play. Then I would suggest you go with vstanks as they are $200 each.

If you do not mind 1st gen IR vstanks, I got 2 I wantto sell at $200 together, a M1A1 and a leo 2A6.

If you are interested you can pm and even see the tanks 1st before deciding what you want to get.
                        Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Working...
                        X