• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tamiya RC tanking

Dear All

We are organizing a tank battle for tamiya tanks

Date: 4th october
    Time: 11am
    Conditions: only stock tamiya battle units. and stock tanks that do not have speed or range advantage over what came from the factory. eg you can have metal tracks if you wish, but not faster motors.

1. mkl22 (Tamiya Leopard)

1. mkl22 (Tamiya Leopard)
    2. r32 (M26E3 Pershing)
    Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Add me in then

Comment

edit: to change date to 3rd Oct and time at 10am.

Comment

tanker

Originally posted by mkl22 View Post
          edit: to change date to 3rd Oct and time at 10am.
          hi is the battle still on! Time n place ?

Comment

yes as stated
            At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Played and gone home le. Sorry Jumat, but there's another battle tomorrow same time and location.
              Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Originally posted by r32 View Post
                Played and gone home le. Sorry Jumat, but there's another battle tomorrow same time and location.
                it ok bro I miss 2day game was flying heli at ecp the old golf driving range . I try to come 2morrow ok!

Comment

er... u sure. u going. coz the rcabs will the one hosting the battle. which u run away long long time ago. due to some reason..
                  TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                  E-starter
                  specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
                    er... u sure. u going. coz the rcabs will the one hosting the battle. which u run away long long time ago. due to some reason..
                    well it ok to c c old friends still running there rc tanks ma. For me been flying heli so much don't know my tank still can run !! He he!!!! How about u bro ?

Comment

i heard i know alot abt u.. dun brother to care..
                      TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                      E-starter
                      specktrum DX3r

Comment

Hi mkl22 & All,

You guys are simply great!
                        Very impressive battle in the afternoon about 3pm with music in the background i.e. skateboarding competition.

I was there with my grandma & family, wearing a DaddyHobby T-Shirt,
                        not sure if any of you guys spotted me standing nearby,
                        but its was fun not just to watch the tanks in battle, but you guys controlling the tanks with lots of actions, lip-&-bound, hide behind trees,
                        looking left & right to strategise how best to "kill" the enemry, and lots of passer-bys looked on too...

Cheers!
                        Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

their group played yesterday ........ and yes you are spotted with your kids (daddy hobby polo T so striking) saw you looked for a while and u left never say hi ...... XP

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
                            i heard i know alot abt u.. dun brother to care..
                            Mind your manners. Daddyhobby is a friendly RC site. Before your sherman is born on 1/1/09, our tanks had already been in service to all kinds of terrian. I don't think you can outruled old tankers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger S33 View Post
                              Mind your manners. Daddyhobby is a friendly RC site. Before your sherman is born on 1/1/09, our tanks had already been in service to all kinds of terrian. I don't think you can outruled old tankers.
                              bro relaz we dont want another argument again

and matthew plz dont reply ... thats adding fuel to the fire ( i know you are already stressed enough )

Comment

Working...
                              X