Photowhoring my (dead) tank

Sherman with the 17 pounder

Beware the Tiger around the corner

Sherman and Pershing ready to go again

KV-1 lined up

Newcomer iboeng/Oliver's brand new Sherman

More photowhoring in the evening sun

Jagdpanther on the move
    Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Very nice, how does this work? An infared "gun" mounted?

Comment

Do follow the link for more information on the IR battle system:

Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Can VS tank join in the fun?

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
          Can VS tank join in the fun?
          No, the VStank infra system does not compatible with Tamiya infra system. As you know, different brand and company.

Comment

hi zennith currently our group RCABS are welcoming VStank to our club as our member do own their vstank too. u can visit our forum www.rcabs.com and sign up as a member and view our battle dates.

reason why rcabs welcome vstanker becoz let you guys have fun in the club and introduce you guys to tamiya 1/16scale full option tank. as i do own my tank i dun mind letting you guys(vstanker) got to hold the tank control n ofcoz a battle with our fellow members. for more infor just login to our forum.

matthew
            TA-05R(50%hop-up)
            E-starter
            specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger S33 View Post
              No, the VStank infra system does not compatible with Tamiya infra system. As you know, different brand and company.
              tigerS33 pls remove ur post as you did not know the current issue that we are welcoming vstanker to have fun.
              TA-05R(50%hop-up)
              E-starter
              specktrum DX3r

Comment

hi zennith currently our group RCABS are welcoming VStank to our club as our member do own their vstank too. u can visit our forum www.rcabs.com and sign up as a member and view our battle dates.

reason why rcabs welcome vstanker becoz let you guys have fun in the club and introduce you guys to tamiya 1/16scale full option tank. as i do own my tank i dun mind letting you guys(vstanker) got to hold the tank control n ofcoz a battle with our fellow members. for more infor just login to our forum.

currently our club has all the type of world war tank and modern tank and our one and only scatch build tank in singapore!

as our member has grown from 4 to 22 active members/ and actual strength is reaching 27.
                as rcabs is the only active club in singapore so we suggest to invite vstanker to our club.

matthew
                TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                E-starter
                specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
                  tigerS33 pls remove ur post as you did not know the current issue that we are welcoming vstanker to have fun.
                  Matthew, what i am telling them is VStank does not compatible with Tamiya tanks DURING battling. I am NOT saying the RCABS club is not welcoming VStankers. You get what i mean? If possible, pls refer to my whole sentence.

I don't think anybody in this forum can delete any post as the main moderator will know what to do.

Don't sound too hard lah, lots of users including me will sure misunderstand your seriousness in hobby industry!!!

My ID in Daddyhobby : Tiger S33 (My Past Turret number)
                  RCABS : Deutsche T332 (My T1 Turret number)
                  Anywhere : Steve

Comment

Actually, if there are enough VSTankers who indicate that they are joining a particular date's battle, some of the RCabs.com members will bring along their VSTanks as well. I might even buy one to play VSTanks myself.

We would also like to see some diversity in the battle type. Currently as you know, Tamiya is heavily biased towards WW2 tanks.

At least with VSTanks you get modern tanks to play around with.

SG Tankies:

Comment

hmm paiseh.. just too tired after 17hours of work...sian
                      TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                      E-starter
                      specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
                        hmm paiseh.. just too tired after 17hours of work...sian
                        Its ok, never mind. I can admit that work 17 hours is tough. Know how you feel as i kenna before longer than that. Its good of you to work so hard to introduce RCABS club to others. Hope more tankers will get to know more about it and as for me..........

My 2 year old 1/16 baby is too heavy to carry by public transport, so ....... i always absent from RCABS club. Only lazy people like me will say this, haha

Comment

No worried Tiger S33 , matthobby84 , r32

Have Fun and I go to the link RCABS club to look see look see.

Nice houses and place for battle

Comment

Great pictures guys thanks for sharing!

The Blitz

Comment

Working...
                            X