Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-34/85 Winter version with DX5e

Here is a video of my latest project! A converted WSN T-34 to Heng Long RX-14 and using the DBCRC2 IR Battle system and tank drive/Sound enhancer!
    Also I am using the DX5e 2.4 Ghz radio with this tank, the DBCRC2 allows you to use a Hobby radio!
    Notice no apple on the Turret! The tank commander hatch is the IR receiver, with some extra lights!

Share your videos with friends, family and the world

The Blitz

Hi

Just wondering where to get the sound enhancer you mentioned and is it possible to use on a warbird with enough amplification so as to be heard from the ground? Maybe just wishful thinking. I like the machine gun sound. Uber cool, man.
    Go back in one piece to fly another day.
    Having fun yet?
    36.39mhz
    40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
      Just wondering where to get the sound enhancer you mentioned and is it possible to use on a warbird with enough amplification so as to be heard from the ground? Maybe just wishful thinking. I like the machine gun sound. Uber cool, man.
      Plug&Fly!

It maybe possible, this is a little sound card that will record 2 different channels of 20 seconds each! the MG is on the tank board already the hit, blast and cannon sound are coming from the sound cards! It is all being driven from the little 1 watt sound board from the tanks ESC ( or main drive board ) We use a pic chip to initiate the sounds for the different funtions, so depending on what you want to do that is the part that i am not sure on how you would initiate the sound card or cards!

The Blitz

Comment

The sound is really very cool.If only it can be installed on warbirds.
        Plane 1:
        FreeWing F-15
        Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
        GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
        Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

WSN Tiger and T34

Is the WSN tanks with IR good buys? They are offering 280sgd for the two tanks. Can the gears be upgraded? Can someone advice?

Comment

In honesty, the Matororro IR tanks(WSN) are quite crap, I think 1 speed operation, the IR does not hit even when your parrel is facing the detector, and hits when you are not facing it.

As for the gears, I think they sell metal gears for that gearbox, but you are better off putting in other brand gear box like a Heng long gearbox. The gun elevation moves too fast and the MG fires while it is moving.

I heard that the plastic for the hull is paper thin too and have seen soem photos of the hull cracking.

Comment

WSN Tanks

Thanks for the advice. I am new into the RC tanks and is now considering the Heng Long Tiger 1 with metal upgrades. Where can I get a good price in Singapore other then Goflyheli.com. I have ask my friend in Suzhou to call Heng Long toys directly to find out the price in China for an upgraded version. If not I am considering the Australian ebay seller rctiger on their RC tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by watchlover2005 View Post
                Is the WSN tanks with IR good buys? They are offering 280sgd for the two tanks. Can the gears be upgraded? Can someone advice?
                Yes the WSN T-34 is pretty bad and the IR is lame, not compatible with Tamiya IR combat! I upgraded mine to the Heng long RX-14 board and then used the DBCRC2 board to use a Hobby radio with the setup and it is Tamiya IR compatible!

The Blitz

RCTankWars.com

Comment

In this video I am attempting to show you how to setup and program your DBCRC2!

Share your videos with friends, family and the world

Here is the manual for this setup!

The Blitz

Comment

Originally posted by watchlover2005 View Post
                    where did u find dis tank?.. which shop?...

Comment

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
                      where did u find dis tank?.. which shop?...
                      You can get it from me,, but my website is down right now for repairs!

e-mail me at fluegivation@gmail.com

The Blitz

Comment

Working...
                      X