Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Recommend a Good and Reasonably Cheap 7.2V Ni-Mh Peak Charger?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Recommend a Good and Reasonably Cheap 7.2V Ni-Mh Peak Charger?

I know...I know, you guys recommend Lipo battery...I already got two of them (2200mah), which I will use when I go to battle.

But...in the meanwhile, when I'm just playing around every now and then, I still prefer Ni-Mh batteries...maybe I feel safer with them.

So, can anyone recommend me a good and reasonably cheap peak charger that allows me to charge faster than an ordinary wall charger - the kind that stops charging automatically when it detects that the battery is full already? I'm planning to use it on a Ni-Mh 2000mah 7.2V battery.

Many thanks!
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Why not get a triton, it has both Nimh and lipo charging facilities. The price is about that of a good nimh charger anyway, ard $230 or so the last time I checked.

Comment

I am using Tahmazo T15+ with built in balancer.

Got it from Swan, Priced abt $200 but I got at $190 got I know Winnie.

Comment

Thanks guys for the suggestions!
        Operational
        1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
        1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
        Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
        1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
        1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

The Tahmazo at that price is a good deal, but forgot to mention that both these chargers require a 12V power source to power them. Since a tahmazo has lipo balancing functions, it would seem that it is a better charger, if I am not wrong it has Nimh capability too.

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev
            The Tahmazo at that price is a good deal, but forgot to mention that both these chargers require a 12V power source to power them. Since a tahmazo has lipo balancing functions, it would seem that it is a better charger, if I am not wrong it has Nimh capability too.
            It can charge Lipo, Li-ion, Pb-Acid, NiCd, NiMh plus balancer.
            My T15+ can take DC input or 110-240V AC input as well so there isnt a need to get a separate power source.

Just that the charger doesnt come with the power cable which you can easily get from Desktop PC type of Power Cable.

Comment

i am using a iMaX B6 it can do the same at a T15+ as for the cost it can be bought at around 180 with a power supply ...... JH sells them
              At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Working...
              X