Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: Check out tHis Website...

I'm impressed by some of the photos that are processed through this website. They really look like something real from the past...

RC Tanks - Ageing Your Pics - I took the liberty of downloading one of the pictures swathdiver posted and went to this website and aged it http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds I don't know if anyone has used this site before but it does a cool job of ageing pictures what do you think? I have posted before and after ageing pics.

Now, I'm tempted to go and take some shots to play with it...
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

wow looks solid man ....... if you know how to do it can try on our wargame pics
    At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Having mental constipation during work, so put aside my work and did some experiments...

Frankly, I'm impressed with the website. I'll definitely be retaking these shots later with some proper background to fool some of my friends...Maybe can sell them as 'REAL' WWII photos...

OK...now back to work...
      Operational
      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
      1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
      1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
      1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Working...
      X