Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to get HL Tiger 1 with S&S locally?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to get HL Tiger 1 with S&S locally?

Hi guys,

New here but still interested to get my first tank. I was looking around vstanks and HL a tanks and of course Tamiya (which I cant afford).

Wanted to get the vstank tanks but held back because of the size, lack of upgrades and the recoil and hence I am looking to get HL's Tiger.

Anyone has an idea where I can get them locally?

The shipping from Mato Toys is USD$65 for the basic model and CAD$75 for the metal upgraded model and that is putting me off for now.

I only know that I can get vstanks from toyeast cheaper (plus shipping) than the ones locally retailed but not sure abt HL here.

Thanks!

Buy one good one and settle all the problems.... It is wat you paid, wat you will get...
    ARMOUR CORE... ROAR!!!!

Grey Tiger '321' Commander

Comment

There is this shop in IMM 2n dfloor that sells HL tanks not sure if its SnS. Go check it out if you are interested in HL tanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sabretooth
        Buy one good one and settle all the problems.... It is wat you paid, wat you will get...

True but I dont have the patience to build a Tamiya tank from the ground up and of cos needless to say afford it.

My gf will kill me if I spend so much on a tank
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev
          There is this shop in IMM 2n dfloor that sells HL tanks not sure if its SnS. Go check it out if you are interested in HL tanks

Thx! Will try to go down and take a look

Comment

TRUE... but it will be better to get those models that Tam is not having... so nothing to compare to with... or else... very sianz one ... if you see yours with a Tam Tiger...
            For me.. I will be looking for a HL PZ IV or the upcoming STUG to complete the Aixs lineup for our wargames....
            ARMOUR CORE... ROAR!!!!

Grey Tiger '321' Commander

Comment

tdrc

Originally posted by thewind21
              True but I dont have the patience to build a Tamiya tank from the ground up and of cos needless to say afford it.

My gf will kill me if I spend so much on a tank
              lol
              well all tanks are the same the tamiya ,hl ,wsn, of vtanks so far we have two rc tanks club here in singapore u can check out them RCABS club are running the 1/16 scale tamiya at marina sq and TDRC ARMY MUSEUM CLUB run on vstanks n tamiya so so . maybe u will find the right tank u looking 4 k?

Comment

Thanks! Saw them and they are selling at $199 and I decided to give it a pass since I can get mine with metal tracks for $280 from mato.

Anyway I can get upgrade parts locally?

Comment

Originally posted by jumat
                  well all tanks are the same the tamiya ,hl ,wsn, of vtanks so far we have two rc tanks club here in singapore u can check out them RCABS club are running the 1/16 scale tamiya at marina sq and TDRC ARMY MUSEUM CLUB run on vstanks n tamiya so so . maybe u will find the right tank u looking 4 k?
                  Not really since HL Tiger 1 has some mistakes compared to the true Tiger 1.

Probably can spend some time fixing it.

Comment

Thanks! Saw them and they are selling at $199 and I decided to give it a pass since I can get mine with metal tracks for $280 from mato.

Anyway I can get upgrade parts locally?
                    I only know of overseas sites such as rctank.de and hobbyhavoc

Comment

I only know of overseas sites such as rctank.de and hobbyhavoc
                      Yup...most of the after-marlet parts are only available overseas, especially in Germany. However, check the ebay. There are also a number of ebay sellers from UK that carry comprehensive stock for HL upgrades.

Only one thing - Try not to get anything from Tankzone in UK or its affiliates in ebay (I think it is call 'The Tankworkshop'). If you check overseas forum, there are many complaints about them selling too expensive, not answering emails and not informing you when the item is actually out of stock (though they still show it on their webpage). I 'kena' once from them.
                      Operational
                      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                      1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
                      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
                      1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
                      1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by calvinlo
                        Yup...most of the after-marlet parts are only available overseas, especially in Germany. However, check the ebay. There are also a number of ebay sellers from UK that carry comprehensive stock for HL upgrades.

Only one thing - Try not to get anything from Tankzone in UK or its affiliates in ebay (I think it is call 'The Tankworkshop'). If you check overseas forum, there are many complaints about them selling too expensive, not answering emails and not informing you when the item is actually out of stock (though they still show it on their webpage). I 'kena' once from them.
                        I am planning to get stuffs from rctank.de since their prices are based on Euros.

Cant afford UK rc shops which base their price on the Pound, the exchange rate is just too high.

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

My Tiger just came in today. Nice looking thing but havent have time to replace the plastic tracks.

Comment

That was fast, you used fed ex or DHL?

Comment

That was fast, you used fed ex or DHL?
                              Ya, Ordered on thursday night, came on Monday evening.

No other option for shipping except EMS and it was shipped from China which explains why it's so fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X