Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edmundlkm
    Hey Cavinlo,

I noticed that you're staying in Yishun?
    I'm staying in Yishun too!
    I'm close to Chompang side where u staying?
    Maybe we can have a 1 on 1 if you're free.

Regards
    Edmund Loke
    I'm staying near to SAFRA. Don't have the R2D2 unit yet. You know where I can get one?

Anyway, thus far I've not been able to attend any of the tank battles yet because I'm always very busy on Sunday...
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by calvinlo
      Just when I thought that I have spent enough on tanks, then comes this from Vstank...

Now, can't even eat grass liao...
      Wah ! ...This one my favourite ! ...I have a soft spot for the Russian's KV and JS (IS) heavy tanks !

They were the ones which inspired the germans to come out with the Tiger tanks.
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

I think it's up to each individual how they want their tank to be set up. In the end of the day, the tank commander must be happy with his tank that's most important.

Hey calvinlo, heard that there is a 2 star logo inside the matorro KT, is that true? Anyway, why didn't you use the darkith system etc as it would be cheaper although without the punch of the Tam electronics. Seems that the Tam battle unit is currently out of stock everywhere which is weird. Maybe they got new stuff coming out.

Comment

[QUOTE=astroboyy]I think it's up to each individual how they want their tank to be set up. In the end of the day, the tank commander must be happy with his tank that's most important.

Thats right as long as you are happy with any setting any thing is possible
          At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
            Wah ! ...This one my favourite ! ...I have a soft spot for the Russian's KV and JS (IS) heavy tanks !

They were the ones which inspired the germans to come out with the Tiger tanks.
            Sorry to disappoint you lah...Seems that Vstank changed it to the T-34/85 liao...
            Operational
            1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
            1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
            Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Originally posted by astroboyy
              I think it's up to each individual how they want their tank to be set up. In the end of the day, the tank commander must be happy with his tank that's most important.

Hey calvinlo, heard that there is a 2 star logo inside the matorro KT, is that true? Anyway, why didn't you use the darkith system etc as it would be cheaper although without the punch of the Tam electronics. Seems that the Tam battle unit is currently out of stock everywhere which is weird. Maybe they got new stuff coming out.
              What two star logo? So sorry I didn't see it at all.

Yah, I do have a set of the Darith system, but I didn't use it on the Matorro KT as I suspect the circuits are slightly different from the HL. Don't want to fry my precious system accidentally, so decide to install tamiya electronics instead, and reserved the Darith system for my Panzer III.

However, on hindsight I do believe it would have been cheaper for me if I install the Elmod system on my KT rather than using the Tamiya system. Oh well, nevermind lah...
              Operational
              1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
              Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

I'm staying near to SAFRA. Don't have the R2D2 unit yet. You know where I can get one?

Anyway, thus far I've not been able to attend any of the tank battles yet because I'm always very busy on Sunday...

Oic! May be next time, I'll try to arrange on a saturday.
                Everybody is looking for a battle system with no results.
                Rumor has it that Tamiya is making a new TBU model.

Comment

Oh Elmod.... I would love to take a look atthat system myself, esp when it states that it offers a better sound system, of course customizable recordings that can be loaded to a take is a very nice appeal. I beleive for those that want to scratch build a tank, that will be the way to go. Maybe put some Elmods into chueng wai tanks will be nice too.

Anyway I have installed the darkith mod into a PZ III already. Its very easy to do, if you are stuck, drop me a msg I might be able to help you. Hope that whenyou do put all these systems in already that you can join us for a battle soon. If you have some free time, do come down this weekend and get to know us at marina, its always nice to meet new ppl.

Comment

What two star logo? So sorry I didn't see it at all.

Yah, I do have a set of the Darith system, but I didn't use it on the Matorro KT as I suspect the circuits are slightly different from the HL. Don't want to fry my precious system accidentally, so decide to install tamiya electronics instead, and reserved the Darith system for my Panzer III.

However, on hindsight I do believe it would have been cheaper for me if I install the Elmod system on my KT rather than using the Tamiya system. Oh well, nevermind lah...
                    If you're going to put a Elmod system into your tank, then I would suggest getting the FO Tam tanks as the pricing is just not justifiable. If only the EURO is like the US currency exchange rate then can consider.

Comment

Originally posted by astroboyy
                      If you're going to put a Elmod system into your tank, then I would suggest getting the FO Tam tanks as the pricing is just not justifiable. If only the EURO is like the US currency exchange rate then can consider.
                      I didn't mention another reason why I chose the Matorro Tiger...I don't have the time to do any major building nowadays...Already going to drown under the waves of work and family...

In fact, I still have the unbuilt Tam Tiger I under my office table...If only I have the time to build...
                      Operational
                      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev
                        Oh Elmod.... I would love to take a look atthat system myself, esp when it states that it offers a better sound system, of course customizable recordings that can be loaded to a take is a very nice appeal. I beleive for those that want to scratch build a tank, that will be the way to go. Maybe put some Elmods into chueng wai tanks will be nice too.
                        Ermm...may be a problem with chueng wai tanks because standard Elmod system can only 'tahan' until 5kg. Anything heavier than that, especially with the add-on metal parts, and you will need an additional booster circuit (not sure whether enough to power the metal monster or not) to power it.
                        Operational
                        1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                        Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you lah...Seems that Vstank changed it to the T-34/85 liao...
                          Huh ! ...so typical ! ...the T34 -76/85 is so common !

...anyway, nebermind ! ...I'll save some money !
                          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by calvinlo View Post
                            Ermm...may be a problem with chueng wai tanks because standard Elmod system can only 'tahan' until 5kg. Anything heavier than that, especially with the add-on metal parts, and you will need an additional booster circuit (not sure whether enough to power the metal monster or not) to power it.
                            calvinlo... hows ur matorro king tiger?... how can i buy here?...
                            i alrdy hav HL tiger & pzr3.. now wan someting different... i heard 2nd version of matorro KT much better then d 1st 1....

Comment

Working...
                            X