Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HL Panzer IV coming soon...

See

RC Tanks - H/Long PZIV - just caught site of this no date as yet for release but sure is keeping those options open

Wonder whether it'll come with the new IR system that they have been developing...
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

WAH LAO!!! My STUG 3 dun want to come out... keep coming out some other tanks!
    ARMOUR CORE... ROAR!!!!

Grey Tiger '321' Commander

Comment

You can always get teh conversion kit for teh stug 3 using a PZ3 as teh base

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev
        You can always get teh conversion kit for teh stug 3 using a PZ3 as teh base
        Where sell? U think the PzIV can put the Battle system too?
        ARMOUR CORE... ROAR!!!!

Grey Tiger '321' Commander

Comment

Not sure where to get the conversion kit, as i saw it in RCU, anyway I am sure any Heng long tank coming out shld be able to put battle system if they use teh same boards.

Comment

The Panzer IV is now on sale...

...But the price is just too high - 119.99EUR exlcuding shipping.

Anyone knows of any lobang to get one locally?
            Operational
            1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
            1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
            Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

I heard they are available in HK for ard SGD$80, not sure where you can find them online, maybe you can try ebay?

Comment

Yes, I also heard that it's available in HK already, but thus far I've been checking ebay for the past 2 weeks, and I've not seen them yet...
                Operational
                1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

It's here...Thanks to Devil_grins for the nice paintwork.

Now, I must think of a way to install Darith's system without sacrificing the airsoft gun, which appears to be the best among all the HL tanks.
                  Operational
                  1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                  Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Looks good !

But how is the quality ? Think the plastic parts and detailing like hatch positions are not accurate right ?

Comment

Nope...Actually, I dare say this is one of the best tanks that HL has come out.

Except for the rear storage bin (which belongs to the Panzer III) and the sprockets being a little lower than the real one, the rest of the features e.g. hatch position...etc look quite accurate.
                      Operational
                      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

hey calvin whee u get that figure damm cool man
                        At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

I installed Darkith's battle circuit on my PZIII while retainingteh airsoft gun, there is nothing much you need to do differently just do not u solder teh motor leads to the airsoft cannon and it shld still work it you turn on teh airsoft switch.

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87
                            hey calvin whee u get that figure damm cool man
                            Got it through yahoo aution... It's similar to the one in Tankzone below, but I got it much cheaper...

FYI, I also got my KingTiger commander through yahoo aution. It's similar to the one in tankzone...

Planedev: Thanks for the tips. I'll commence on the Darith system once I get my elmod system fully up and running.
                            Operational
                            1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                            Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev
                              I installed Darkith's battle circuit on my PZIII while retainingteh airsoft gun, there is nothing much you need to do differently just do not u solder teh motor leads to the airsoft cannon and it shld still work it you turn on teh airsoft switch.
                              Just soldered the DBC this afternoon (my off day ) and tested it on the Panzer IV...AND it doesn't work...

When I switched on, there is no engine ignition and no smoke from the PCB board , only a strange humming sound coming from the smoker.

Sigh...hope I didn't overheat any components during the soldering phase. Will check for connectivity and shorts during my lunch time tomorrow. Sigh...
                              Operational
                              1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                              Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Working...
                              X