Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the sprocket the same design as the leopard ???? (half sprocket)
    At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

yeah...

Originally posted by icefoxy01
      Hi alexander,

Just checking but are you sure about the speed of the T-72 and Tiger? Between me n my buddies we have 4 Tiger's and 2 T-72's and the T-72 is waaaaay faster than the Tiger. I agree abt the Abrams and Leopard 2 speed, cos another 2 buddies have those. Seems to me either your Tiger has been supercharged or your T-72 has been underpowered

Either way it's an interesting point to note......perhaps some production mis-match's? Ah well we shall see what happens with the next 2 VS releases for '08
      i think the vs tanks are very prone lemons. i read an article that states 1 out of 3 vs tanks will be lemons. BK opened an leopard2 a6 in his store, and the controls were ALL mixed up. sheesh, its like the whole controller was wired wrongly. I'd hate to think my t72 is a lemon as well.

we actually did a straight line drag race, all with fresh alkaline batts of the same make (sanyo golds). the t72 was fastest off the line (high accelaration) but wthin seconds, the abrams and leopard zips past and away. leaving the t72 and tiger to plod on, at around the same speed (pretty matched).

if the chance of getting a lemon is 1 out of 3, i think vs needs to address some sever quality issues.

otherwise, it's been fun. we've been fighting each other especially when weather does not permit us the use of BK's track for racing.

we are considering making terrain, anyone knows where we can get huge ass foam boards? can be the icky, soft styrofoam type, but must be at least an inch thick and largish.

merry christmas!

-alexander

Comment

Originally posted by foampervert

if the chance of getting a lemon is 1 out of 3, i think vs needs to address some sever quality issues.

merry christmas!

-alexander

Hello to all,

I just bought a VS Leopard 2A6 and I read the "VS TAnk Guide 2007" that comes with the tank. It says there is a "machine gun function for more diverse battle" But it seems that my tank does not come with that "machine gun function" Both "fire" buttons operate the main gun.

Does anyone have the same problem as I do or there is really no "machine gun function" in the Leopard 2A6.

Cheerz
        joe

Comment

Originally posted by jchng
          Hello to all,

I just bought a VS Leopard 2A6 and I read the "VS TAnk Guide 2007" that comes with the tank. It says there is a "machine gun function for more diverse battle" But it seems that my tank does not come with that "machine gun function" Both "fire" buttons operate the main gun.

Does anyone have the same problem as I do or there is really no "machine gun function" in the Leopard 2A6.

Cheerz
          joe
          ACTUALLY, only the new Tiger I and T-72 which uses Tiger's electronics have machine gun sound.

The user guide and the advertisment in Toyeast is only half truth.
          Operational
          1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
          1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
          Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
          1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
          1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Thanks for clarification... joe

Comment

t72 rulez!

hiya folks,

here is an update of our in-store tank battles!

for stealthinest! nothing beats a t-72! the sensor is so well hidden, even without the embellishments(crew, guns and stuff) its REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to hit a t72 on the move.

On the other hand, it is really easy to hit tanks such as the leopard2 adn abrams because their senosors are mounted way up high.

Unless there are a LOT of things to block line of sight, the t72 rulez!

the machine gun also can cause hits, if a little close ranged. you need to shoot at least 3 to 4 times with a machine gun to score a hit. but i've haven't actually tested it out, but it seems like the t72 has wayyyy more ammo then the abrams or leopard.

-alexander
              p.s. FOR THE RUSSIUN MOTHERLAND! DESTROY THE CAPITALIST SWINE!

Comment

hiya folks,

the machine gun also can cause hits, if a little close ranged. you need to shoot at least 3 to 4 times with a machine gun to score a hit.
                -alexander
                p.s. FOR THE RUSSIUN MOTHERLAND! DESTROY THE CAPITALIST SWINE!
                The machine gun is programmed to fire about 4 to 5 rounds before the IR beam inside the main gun fires. You can test it out by using a video camera (like a mobile phone) to view the IR beam in the main gun barrel and fire the machine gun.

So it's not really the victim that decides if he's going to score a hit by a machine gun.

You can play cheat by moving, and firing the number of machine gun rounds Minus 1. Then aim at your victim and fire out the last machine gun to score the hit.
                On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
                Dynam Hawker Tempest
                Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

Originally posted by aerobird
                  The machine gun is programmed to fire about 4 to 5 rounds before the IR beam inside the main gun fires. You can test it out by using a video camera (like a mobile phone) to view the IR beam in the main gun barrel and fire the machine gun.

So it's not really the victim that decides if he's going to score a hit by a machine gun.

You can play cheat by moving, and firing the number of machine gun rounds Minus 1. Then aim at your victim and fire out the last machine gun to score the hit.
                  Argh...why did you reveal the trick? Now cannot play cheat anymore...
                  Operational
                  1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                  1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
                  Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
                  1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
                  1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by calvinlo
                    Argh...why did you reveal the trick? Now cannot play cheat anymore...
                    Still can... hide your IR receiver!
                    On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
                    Dynam Hawker Tempest
                    Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

Looks like IR is pretty fun for battles. Unfortunately, my Tokyo Marui Abrams and VS Tank Leopard2A6 are all airsoft. Which is ok, I will have shooting contests with my bro. Tank VS Tank battles are out though.
                      Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
                      Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Check out this new REMOTE CONTROL board , Controls up to 4 high AMP DC motors with any 4 to 6 channel RC TX and RX

Comment

i think the vs tanks are very prone lemons. i read an article that states 1 out of 3 vs tanks will be lemons. BK opened an leopard2 a6 in his store, and the controls were ALL mixed up. sheesh, its like the whole controller was wired wrongly. I'd hate to think my t72 is a lemon as well.

we actually did a straight line drag race, all with fresh alkaline batts of the same make (sanyo golds). the t72 was fastest off the line (high accelaration) but wthin seconds, the abrams and leopard zips past and away. leaving the t72 and tiger to plod on, at around the same speed (pretty matched).

otherwise, it's been fun. we've been fighting each other especially when weather does not permit us the use of BK's track for racing.

we are considering making terrain, anyone knows where we can get huge ass foam boards? can be the icky, soft styrofoam type, but must be at least an inch thick and largish.

merry christmas!

-alexander

If you know anyone whom works or studies in NUS, you can get good quality blue foam in 1 inch and 2 inch thickness and they are quite big. You can then cut it up to use for your terrain. The Nus Co-op store that sells it is in the SDE side, which is the school of design and enviroment.

Comment

alternatively you can get them from Art Friends. not too sure if they still have them..

Comment

Originally posted by raddy
                              Check out this new REMOTE CONTROL board , Controls up to 4 high AMP DC motors with any 4 to 6 channel RC TX and RX
                              it a bit too big to fit into tanks and the programming feature is not very useful for a tankie.

you should check out the Sabertooth dual motor drivers from Dimension Engineering, proportional driving and steering in a small package but too bad it comes with a big price tag

Comment

Working...
                              X