Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tankers Meeting

Hi all..I was wondering when are we all going to have a meetup and have a battle.

Originally posted by Panzerlied
    Hi all..I was wondering when are we all going to have a meetup and have a battle.
    Maybe we can meet one sat in November...when all the new tanks reach Singapore. That's will be fun.
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Onz! Let's set a rough time and place, plus shall we split the meet into say, 1/24 and 1/16 scale battles? Airsoft and IR both welcome

Now let's have a show of hands!

Comment

In the mean time, if you guys are interested, you can come see some 1/16 scale battles every alternate sat starting from 14th of oct. Although teh venue might change form time to time, the up coming battle will be at outside Mac donalds in Marina square.

If you want to bring your 1/24 scale tanks, we welcome you and might bring our own too so you have something to shoot at.

Comment

Originally posted by calvinlo
          Maybe we can meet one sat in November...when all the new tanks reach Singapore. That's will be fun.
          Is there some new releases from VS or Marui?

Comment

Originally posted by astroboyy
            Is there some new releases from VS or Marui?
            Heh heh heh...Not Vs or Marui

But...From Matorro side, the KingTiger (I think also SturmTiger) is coming around Nov. And From WSN and HenLong side, their 1/16 tanks with IR battle systems (finally...) will be coming around Nov - Dec.
            Operational
            1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
            1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
            Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

OIC thought you were talking about VS/Marui.

Comment

Originally posted by calvinlo
                Heh heh heh...Not Vs or Marui

But...From Matorro side, the KingTiger (I think also SturmTiger) is coming around Nov. And From WSN and HenLong side, their 1/16 tanks with IR battle systems (finally...) will be coming around Nov - Dec.

Do you know which LHS is bringing them in?

Comment

Originally posted by astroboyy
                  Do you know which LHS is bringing them in?
                  Already PMed you about the coming tanks.
                  Operational
                  1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                  Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Working...
                  X