Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connect the servos to the flight controller and Rx. Installation of FBL head, ripped off from my TT X50E FBL. All electronics will be from my TT X50E cos it crashed and no one had the spare parts for its tail end bevel gear so it now sits quietly in the store room.

Comment

Installation of the tail gearbox with the metal rod drive shaft. First time seeing a metal rod drive shaft. It was missing the set screws to secure the metal rod to the tail so I had to get it from the screw shop. Also greased the bevel gears with lithium grease. The tail drive end is squared and there is a spacer within the tail to fit the metal rod.

Comment

Completed tail end.

Comment

Connect the tail to the body, it was pretty straight forward. However there was no screw to pin the tail boom so I had to drill a hole and DIY. Connecting the tail control rod with the plastic connector was a big pain in the rear end.

Comment

The motor mount comes with a specific mounting bolt spacing of 30mm apart. It was out of the norm. All my Scorpion motors for 600 size are 25mm. Need to google search for a suitable one from *****ood. Its meant for Trex 600, 550kv and 12S. No choice but to go with it. Then this motor shaft is 6mm dia and the pinion from the conversion kit was 5mm dia. Alamak!!! Lucky me, I contacted an old pal from my flying days, SGtooling and he willingly helped me to drill thru the pinion to 6mm to fit the motor shaft.

Comment

Used back my CC 80HV esc and BEC that used to power my TT X50E.

Comment

Installation of motor and ESC into the frame. Powered it up and test run them and all is good. Now need to make some landing skids for the frame to test fly, setup the flight controller, ESC and buy the damn CAAS sticker.

Comment

It's alive and flying!!! Just need to adjust blade tracking and tune to 1800rpm.

Comment

Time to start work on the fuselage. Installation of horizontal stabilisers.

Comment

Installation of landing skids.

Comment

Installation of vertical tail fin.

Comment

Trial fitting the frame into the fuselage.

Comment

Installation of side supports between the frame and fuselage.

Comment

Dremel off the forward securing holes of the tail gearbox for it to fit into the fuselage.

Comment

Ready for test flight with fuselage and it was successful test flight.

Comment

Working...
                                X