• Show
Clear All

• Adrianli
    replied
    Completed tail end.

Leave a comment:

• Adrianli
    replied
    Installation of the tail gearbox with the metal rod drive shaft. First time seeing a metal rod drive shaft. It was missing the set screws to secure the metal rod to the tail so I had to get it from the screw shop. Also greased the bevel gears with lithium grease. The tail drive end is squared and there is a spacer within the tail to fit the metal rod.

Leave a comment:

• Adrianli
    replied
    Connect the servos to the flight controller and Rx. Installation of FBL head, ripped off from my TT X50E FBL. All electronics will be from my TT X50E cos it crashed and no one had the spare parts for its tail end bevel gear so it now sits quietly in the store room.

Leave a comment:

• Adrianli
    replied
    Installation of ball links and linkage rods and main shaft with swashplate. Damn old school, mCCPM setup.

Leave a comment:

• Adrianli
    replied
    Installation of servos and try fit the motor mount.

Leave a comment:

• Adrianli
    replied
    With a little bit of time, it is time for me to restart this build project and complete it. Very sad that Century Heli no longer exist and the number of R/C helicopter fliers decreasing, even more so for scale helicopters.

Lucky that I managed to get the electric conversion kit from Century Heli that time. It has been 8 years since this heli kit seen the light!!!

Leave a comment:

• Adrianli
    replied
    Originally posted by wangzx View Post
    I got my Jet Ranger from that ebay guy too. Fast delivery and can get discount hor.....
    OIC. He emailed me the tracking number yesterday already. Very fast ebay seller.

Leave a comment:

• wangzx
    replied
    I got my Jet Ranger from that ebay guy too. Fast delivery and can get discount hor.....

Leave a comment:

• Adrianli
    replied
    Now looking at which FBL system available that is capable of doing mCCPM mixing. Maybe going with full size Vbar.

Leave a comment:

• Adrianli
    replied
    Dont worry, not complicated, conversion kit on its way. Maybe now sitting aeroplane over. Email and chatted with the guy selling it on ebay :

Click image for larger version

Name:	1024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	973333

Name:	1025.jpg
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	973334

Name:	1026.jpg
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	973335

Name:	1027.jpg
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	973336

Leave a comment:

• ang
    replied
    Swee!!

Don't be so complicated to convert nitro to EP lah...just put in the X50E sure fit one.

You should also consider bigger car liaow..hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Super-Hornet
    replied
    Interesting! ! can maybe install motor with clutch and that will give you turbine engine startup sound!

Leave a comment:

• JYZoom
    replied
    need to join the group again to get to see this beauty.

Leave a comment:

• Adrianli
    replied
    Detailed building manual also provided :

Name:	Century JR 007.JPG
Size:	220.1 KB
ID:	973324

Leave a comment:

• Adrianli
    replied
    Scale mechanics included, woohoo , time to start building................but me not nitro guy. But no worries, I will think of a way to get ard the little problem and electrify it.

Name:	Century JR 005.JPG
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	973322

Name:	Century JR 006.JPG
Size:	216.7 KB
ID:	973323

Leave a comment:

Working...