Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to buy lcd screen in singapore for dx 7????

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to buy lcd screen in singapore for dx 7????

hi i had recently damaged my dx 7 by dropping it and i need a replacement asap.anyone knows where i can buy the replacement or where can i buy similar LCD screens?:laugh16:

please reply under this post!

thnx alot in advance!

delta.

Have you tried Jethobby?

I noticed they sell spare/replacement components for Spektrum TX like the switches, etc. Give them a call to see if they also sell the LCD.
    ------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

they dont have it! any other ideas on where i can custom buy my lcd screen?

Comment

Might be hard to buy just the screen locally. Try contacting JPL Hobby, they repaired my DX6i with faulty LCD a few years back.

Don't think they will sell you just the LCD, but they replaced my DX6i LCD for just $40 and in just 1 or 2 days I think. Saves you the trouble of trying to fix it yourself and they will do a proper check to make sure it is working properly.

If you want to get just the LCD to save money, I think you might have to import from overseas instead. But that will take a few weeks at least...

Comment

just contacted them and they said they no longer carry spektrum brand.u got any ideas anywhere else overseas or local?

Comment

Originally posted by delta View Post
            just contacted them and they said they no longer carry spektrum brand.u got any ideas anywhere else overseas or local?
            Have you tried RCS?
            ------------------------------
            Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
            NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

yup they dont have it

Comment

Working...
              X