Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something wrong

There's something wrong and I can't figure out what is it. Would gladly appreciate some help from fellow formers.

I connected my electronics all together to check if everything was working enforce installing them on my flying wing. After binding and stuff, I switched on and the servos are just vibrating constantly. I tried switching to new servos, it dd the same too! Used another rx, and yes, still the same. The only thing left was my esc.

Alittle bit about my esc. I transferred over the esc from my gws spitfire. It is the yellow 30A esc from rotor. When I was flying my spitfire, I noticed the servos shiver once in a while when I switch it on. But nothing really affect the flight of it.

Could any bros out there help me with this?(: really really appreciate your help as I want to maiden my first wing(:

Originally posted by darsicius View Post
    There's something wrong and I can't figure out what is it. Would gladly appreciate some help from fellow formers.

I connected my electronics all together to check if everything was working enforce installing them on my flying wing. After binding and stuff, I switched on and the servos are just vibrating constantly. I tried switching to new servos, it dd the same too! Used another rx, and yes, still the same. The only thing left was my esc.

Alittle bit about my esc. I transferred over the esc from my gws spitfire. It is the yellow 30A esc from rotor. When I was flying my spitfire, I noticed the servos shiver once in a while when I switch it on. But nothing really affect the flight of it.

Could any bros out there help me with this?(: really really appreciate your help as I want to maiden my first wing(:
    Try this.

Remove the link to the control surfaces, and check if the servos still behave similarly. If it improves, work the control surface hinged so that it is not stiff.

Comment

I haven't install it on my plane yet. It's just 2 servos connected to rx. Motor not mounted too

Comment

i noticed that when i connect the esc to my spitfire (hitec servos) it will work normally. i also used the same esc previously with my cessna (also hitec servos) but now when i connect it to HXT900 servos, the servo will vibrate non stop. is there a reason why this will happen?

Comment

Working...
        X