Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dragonfly on JR

I plugged the crystal from the GWS tx into my JR 3810 but the radio just cannot communicate with the DF. If i switch off my Tx, the DF will just spin like a mad bird. isit becoz of different modulation?

Hi

If u using GWS RX, it do not have Fail safe. If it sense no signal, it will just go haywire.

As for the crystal clock, your crystal clock must match the TX. I believe your JR 3810 is a dual mode TX (PCM and PPM). If so, u cannot use single conversion crystal on a dual conversion TX.

Another thing u have to take note is that the crystal clock must in the same frequency range as your TX (That is..example your TX is 40MHz, u have to plug in 40MHz)

Super-Hornet

Comment

Goto get the JR tx crystal having the same freq with yr gws rx crystal. Try rotor or hobby shack

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Yup sounds like it could be a different modulation the gws receviers come in 2 forms yours should have a sticker that reads "JR" on it if not maybe you got to go get antoher

Comment

if it is different modulation, i need to buy a ppm modulation pack from jr, isit true?

Comment

nope you just need a different receiver that can receive

Comment

Can u provide more info?

1) are u using a gws tx crystal plugged into ur jr tx?
              2) Does ur gws rx have a jr sticker on the box?
              Failure is not final,
              Success is never ending:
              It is not the destination but the journey that matters.

Wadever the journey, keep flying!

Comment

JR3810 should allow PCM and PPM slection, just make sure u go w the correct mode. If rx is PPM, then it will not work if yr radio stays at PCM mode.

Mike

Comment

it works when i changed the settings to ppm on my JR tx, all the servos responds except the throttle. no matter how i up the throttle, the main blade juz wont move. do you guys know wats the problem?

Comment

Try reversing ur throttle
                    Failure is not final,
                    Success is never ending:
                    It is not the destination but the journey that matters.

Wadever the journey, keep flying!

Comment

try wat Bon suggested. Also check trim for throttle is neutral. do it with care...... u might just acccidentally arm the esc and shoot full throttle.

mike

Comment

Working...
                      X