Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitec FM module on Futaba T10CHP

Does anyone had experience using Hitec FM module on a Futaba T10CHP?

Out of curiosity, I replaced my Futaba T10CHP 2.4Ghz module with a Hitec FM module. Everything seem to work well on my electron 6 receiver. My only concern is how safe it is.

Any advice?

I use it in my Futaba 9CHP. Being using for few years and without any problem.

The only disadvantage of using this is that:
    1. Hitec tend to use frequency of xx.xx5MHz range. Futaba is using xx.xx0MHz.
    Because of that, some Futaba RX..especially PCM will not work (intermittent problem)
    2. Do not have frequency of xx.xx0MHz range.

SH

Comment

Hmm... I thought they have to adhere to a standard freq spacing and assignment?

I only know 29Mhz range are spaced like XX.XX5 and 72Mhz are spaced like XX.XX0

Comment

My Futaba 9CHP initially was 40.xx0MHz.
        One day, I damage my original futaba TX module and wanted to buy another module. Someone told me that Hitec TX module is compatible and it is cheaper.
        I bought Hitec TX module instead...and being using it ever since.

My frequencies is still in the range of 40MHz but it is 40.xx5MHz instead. All my RX is Hitec RX.

SH

Comment

For me I am using 35Mhz and the stepping is XX.010Mhz. It looks like different freq has different stepping.

Anyway I try a few flights using the Hitec module on 2 planes (PPM mode). Swee Swee!!! No glitch at all.

Comment

Working...
          X