Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9CHP - Need help

Hi,
    I just got a 9CHP and want to make adjustments to Channel 6.

I'm in the default Heli mode and when accessing the aux channel function, I am unable to see Channel 6. I can see channel 5, 7, 8 and 9. But not channel 6.

Why is this so, and how can I get channel 6 to appear so that I can change the switch that controls channel 6?

any help here would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

channel 6 is pitch ... it isnt a switch
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

I understand. But I want to use it for something else. Not for heli. I'll save this setup as a spare model so I'm trying to get channel 6 to be controlled by a switch or knob.

I only see channel 6 if I change to glider or acrobatic mode. If I change it to acrobatic mode, I'll lose my heli settings on other models.

Dunno why leh, channel 6 doesn't even appear on the aux channel screen. Sigh....

Thanks for trying to help though....anyone else can help?

Comment

Originally posted by violetmind

I only see channel 6 if I change to glider or acrobatic mode. If I change it to acrobatic mode, I'll lose my heli settings on other models.
        why will your heli setting be lost ?
        just change it to another model and you can do the necessary setting.
        when you want to fly your heli again, just change back your heli model.

ch 6 is the default for pitch in heli mode, if you really want to try, you can play with the pitch curve, but it will still be controlled by the throttle stick,
        maybe like 0, 0, 0, 0, 100 ? min stick till about 75% stick pos = off,
        75% and above = On ? not sure if it will work .

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
        Robotis Bioloid
        Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

Your TX has total of 8 different model storage right? U can always copy one model to another one. U can have model #1 for Heli, Model #2 for airplane, Model #3 for Glider, Model #4 for Experimental and so on.

SH

Comment

I'm not sure guys...that's why I posted my question. I'm referring to page 29 of the manual. Somewhere in the middle it says "Note that changing MODEL TYPE resets all data for the model memory, including its name."

I actually had a couple of settings saved under HELI Mode and when I tried switching over to ACROBATIC just to see if I can select Channel 6 from Aux Change screen (btw, I do see it in ACROBATIC mode but not in HELI mode), and when I switched back to HELI mode, I noticed that my previous model settings were wiped out.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Newbie mistakes I guess but hope somebody can help share some learnings. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by violetmind
              I'm not sure guys...that's why I posted my question. I'm referring to page 29 of the manual. Somewhere in the middle it says "Note that changing MODEL TYPE resets all data for the model memory, including its name."

I actually had a couple of settings saved under HELI Mode and when I tried switching over to ACROBATIC just to see if I can select Channel 6 from Aux Change screen (btw, I do see it in ACROBATIC mode but not in HELI mode), and when I switched back to HELI mode, I noticed that my previous model settings were wiped out.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Newbie mistakes I guess but hope somebody can help share some learnings. Thanks!
              Heli mode and Acro mode have 2 different sets of menu. Once you switch over, the settings will be wipe out. Try open up a new memory for testing purpose. Its always eazier to toggle between model memories. In Heli mode, ch 6 is assign to your pitch. You wont see it in the AUX Channel layout. Try using VR(A) VR(B) VR(C) if you really need proportion setting. I use them to tilt my on-board camera's angle.

Hope this helps
              sigpic
              FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Working...
              X