Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DX6 spectrum mode change...help heeded

Hi, a friend bought a second hand DX6 spectrum which is mode2. Can anyone advice how to change to mode1.

Mode2-throttle on left stick.
    mode1-throttle on right stick.

Thanks

if im not wrong u cant change mode
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Looks like my friend die die must use mode 2 or try to return the goods for refund. Don't know his decision yet.

The other alternative is to swop the mode2 DX6 with someone on Mode1. Anyone interested swop 1 to 1 change only the TX . But TX must be in good conditions

Looks like spectrum DX6 is not so flexible than Futaba radio. Look like may have to go back to use Futaba radios.

Cheers

Comment

Want to swop with DX6 Spectrum mode2 with mode1

My friend has a DX6 mode 2 in good condition. Depending on the Tx condition, anyone with DX6 mode 1 interested to exchange (1 to 1 ) for mode2.

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers

Comment

Mode2 to mode1 change modified sucessfully

Hi, just like to update you on this topic. My friend and I managed to modified the Dx6 tx from mode2 to mode 1.

We learn to do this modification right the first time and advice you not to drink coffe or tea and certainly no beer...only after the job is done!

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon5
            Hi, just like to update you on this topic. My friend and I managed to modified the Dx6 tx from mode2 to mode 1.

We learn to do this modification right the first time and advice you not to drink coffe or tea and certainly no beer...only after the job is done!

Yeah, I am interested to know how u change the mode. Telling me not to drink coffee/tea or beer won't help

Comment

Originally posted by Leo
              Yeah, I am interested to know how u change the mode. Telling me not to drink coffee/tea or beer won't help
              Go to this link. After you have gone through the step you will know why we did not drink coffee and tea or beer !

Note for R41 I use 1.5Kohms smd resistor 0603 package and need a sharp pair of eyes and tweezer.

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dhjh72pb_16c5kxn6[/url]

Have fun with the modification

Comment

Go to this link. After you have gone through the step you will know why we did not drink coffee and tea or beer !

Note for R41 I use 1.5Kohms smd resistor 0603 package and need a sharp pair of eyes and tweezer.

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dhjh72pb_16c5kxn6[/url]

Have fun with the modification

Thks I couldn't get the link.

Comment

Leo, try this link
                  Web word processing, spreadsheets and presentations

....without the / url.. don't know why this keeps appearing...just delete the /url if it appear.

Hope this will help.

Cheers

Comment

Nice info.

Do u still keep the resistor there after setting up the mod?

Does the mod menu pops up automatically after the reset? Or we just go into the programming options to find it?

Leo, try this link
                    Web word processing, spreadsheets and presentations

....without the / url.. don't know why this keeps appearing...just delete the /url if it appear.

Hope this will help.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind
                      Nice info.

Do u still keep the resistor there after setting up the mod?

Does the mod menu pops up automatically after the reset? Or we just go into the programming options to find it?
                      Ans: Yes I leave the resistor inside. (Don't think the instruction was given to remove the resistor.)

Just follow the instruction after you have soldered in the R41 .....

&

.....check the rest of the procedure in the link as how to set the mode.

Please do not deviate from the instruction.

Cheers

Comment

Ok. So the mode menu came out/displayed automatically after the reset?

Juz wanted to find out more especially the need to place the resistor.

Cheers

Ans: Yes I leave the resistor inside. (Don't think the instruction was given to remove the resistor.)

Just follow the instruction after you have soldered in the R41 .....

&

.....check the rest of the procedure in the link as how to set the mode.

Please do not deviate from the instruction.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind
                          Ok. So the mode menu came out/displayed automatically after the reset?

Juz wanted to find out more especially the need to place the resistor.

Cheers
                          ooi u changing mode????
                          For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Nope, just asking

Originally posted by johndyl
                            ooi u changing mode????

Comment

Working...
                            X