X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Heli_fanatic]
    Originally posted by Adrianli
    I wouldnt wana risk my heli for tis.

Is it compatible to XPS??? I'll consider putting it in my toy boat instead. [/Quote/] sounds very cheesy ... i meant the website
    i think these china made ones does not have any fail safe functions..

Comment

so far there's no reviews for the products yet, but for the price of USD150 (combo) quite cheap leh.

Comment

i think we know why
        Helis
        Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
          i think we know why
          because products only available after 3/9/2007

Comment

what i meant was its cheap coz it isnt really good ... its a joke anyway ... u wana try go ahead .. but i wouldnt risk it
            Helis
            Logo 500 3D

Comment

Originally posted by BigKid
              because products only available after 3/9/2007
              Product is aredi available locally ! .....question is if you are willing to:

1) Buy the product !
              2) Buy the product from the 'shop' !
              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Ghostfit, I think there is only one shop which will earn this kind of remarks from you....

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                Product is aredi available locally ! .....question is if you are willing to:

1) Buy the product !
                2) Buy the product from the 'shop' !

Comment

Originally posted by mave
                  Ghostfit, I think there is only one shop which will earn this kind of remarks from you....
                  Dun be mistaken ! ....I have nothing against ANY LHS ! (afterall ......they're just trying to make a living) ....Most of the bros here will know which LHS to go to and which to avoid ! ....for me, I'll go to any shop that welcomes me .....I'm just echoing the general consensus of most of the bros here with that statement !

Comment

Don't worry bro... Wise men think alike

Dun be mistaken ! ....I have nothing against ANY LHS ! (afterall ......they're just trying to make a living) ....Most of the bros here will know which LHS to go to and which to avoid ! ....for me, I'll go to any shop that welcomes me .....I'm just echoing the general consensus of most of the bros here with that statement !

Comment

Originally posted by mave
                      Don't worry bro... Wise men think alike
                      ....either that or "Fools seldom differs !"

Comment

I was told by NTC, the XPS from them are lifetime warranty. They will exchange it if not working, for the little small premium, better to go with product with net support and local distributor support.

Basically, the brains in the 2.4 system probably comes from the same ic manufacturer, the difference will be the quality of the chips and the components each down stream manufacturer specs.

Manufacturer from some country sometimes buys off-spec lots from ic manufacturer and sort it before using, so if you are lucky u get good ones for peanuts, if not you pay extra by losing your plane/heli and at that "LHS"

Comment

Alamak, I was hoping you will not mention the second half...

....either that or "Fools seldom differs !"

Comment

isnt that great news?
                            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Agreed! That's why I like to buy things from reputable stores like NTC.

Originally posted by X34
                              I was told by NTC, the XPS from them are lifetime warranty. They will exchange it if not working, for the little small premium, better to go with product with net support and local distributor support.

Basically, the brains in the 2.4 system probably comes from the same ic manufacturer, the difference will be the quality of the chips and the components each down stream manufacturer specs.

Manufacturer from some country sometimes buys off-spec lots from ic manufacturer and sort it before using, so if you are lucky u get good ones for peanuts, if not you pay extra by losing your plane/heli and at that "LHS"

Comment

but the prices are usually
                                Helis
                                Logo 500 3D

Comment

Working...
                                X