Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trex 300x rudder fail

Trex 300 rudder does not work. When I move the rudder stick during set it moves. But when I move the stick during flight mode, tail does not move to the end. It just move like10% on both direction.

What FBL and your tail gain?
    Too many helis!

Comment

Please check if the tail gyro is set up correctly.

Do this simple check on the bench (not in the air). Please take the necessary safety precaution.
      Move the heli (by hand, not using Tx) tail clock-wise, the tail blades' leading edge should move to the opposite direction (i.e. CCW).
      Move the heli tail counter clock-wise, the tail leading edge should move in the direction of clock-wise.

Comment

Yes. I am testing the tail movement on the table not flying it. I think i have done set up correctly. But after completing all set up. Tail does not move properly.

Comment

Comment

Hope this video help to explain what I was trying suggest that you check.

Another thing, please check that the tail servo arm is perpendicular to the push rod when the tail blades are in the neutral position.

If the issue still not resolved, please post videos to help us understand the problem.

Comment

Every thing is working properly. After completing setup. This occurs...

Comment

So when you were in the setup, the tail moved. But once you out of the setup, the tail doesn't move.

What happen now if you enter the setup again, will the tail move?

Comment

Gain?
                  Too many helis!

Comment

Thanks. Now its working.

Comment

Good to know that it is working.

Comment

Now when i switch from normal flight to idle up 1. I got the same problem. And also when I switch to idle up 2 tail completely goes to the end as shown in picture. But i works in normal mode.

Comment

I think it may be a Tx setting issue.

Do you see any output on the rudder channel at idle up 1 and 2 modes ?

Comment

Working...
                          X