Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACE Aeromodelling Club matters.

Gentlemen,

It gives me great pleasure to announce ACE aeromodelling club is in the final stages of formation. We are now targeting the last week of December to start flying activities at Woodlands Dr 19.

The constitution, rules and regulations, including the various procedures to make flying safe and enjoyable have all been completed.

We would like to start our membership drive at this stage and collect membership fees. Membership drive will be divided into two periods. First period is for Founding members who have registered before. All the IC nos. are listed below. All registered founding members are to submit their application form and pay membership fees from 6th December till 12th December 2011. Please follow the application procedure listed below. Founding members who have not submitted their application by 1030pm on the 12th of December will lose their founding member status. Subsequent application shall be processed as ordinary member.

Second Period starting from 13th December till 19th December is for New members. Due to limited slots for new membership this year, application will be processed on 'first come first serve' basis. Also please follow the application procedure below. Please be informed, there are lesser than 30 slots for new members. Application for new members will only commence from 13th December. Early application will not be processed or accepted.

Application Procedure for all type of membership:

1) Venue:ACE the Place, Blk 547 Woodlands Drive 16 #01-177
    Singapore 730547, opening hours, 2pm til 1030 pm everyday(except public holiday)Phone : 6891 3430
    2) Ask counter staff for application form for ACE aeromodelling club.
    3) Filled up the form and submit 2 passport sized photographs in color(attached photo with staples on the edge)
    4) Complete a 20 question questionnaire, you can ask for a copy of the rules and regulations or constitution should you need references to help you answer the questions.
    5) Submit the completed forms and questionnaire together with 78 sgd to the counter staff. (40 sgd for members under the age of 21). Ensure you get a receipt.

List of founding members:
    1)S0XXX921D
    2) S7XXX086F
    3) S6XXX412B
    4) S1XXX174G
    5) S7XXX699F
    6) S7XXX809C
    7) S2XXX658G
    8) S1XXX388C
    9) S7XXX956D
    10)S7XXX595F
    11)S6XXX784E
    12)S7XXX421C
    13)S1XXX689H
    14)S7XXX337B
    15)S9XXX366C
    16)S7XXX952F
    17)S7XXX184J
    18)S1XXX779J
    19)S7XXX498F
    20)S7XXX707B
    21)S7XXX404H
    22)S1XXX524A
    23)S1XXX666A
    24)S7XXX349Z
    25)S7XXX786B
    26)S6XXX696H
    27)S6XXX215C
    28)S8XXX862Z
    29)S7XXX102B
    30)S8XXX166B
    31)S7XXX209D
    32)S7XXX033A
    33)S7XXX244A
    34)S1XXX697D
    35)S7XXX314I
    36)S1XXX620B
    37)S1XXX434A
    38)S7XXX527I
    39)S6XXX567I
    40)S7XXX332H
    41)S1XXX647Z
    42)S1XXX862A
    43)S7XXX349H
    44)S7XXX218G
    45)S7XXX467C
    46)S1XXX082H
    47)S6XXX473I
    48)S6XXX498B
    49)S8XXX324Z
    50)S7XXX763D
    51)S6XXX549D
    52)S1XXX318E
    53)S1XXX538G
    54)S7XXX493Z
    55)S1XXX257E
    56)S7XXX271I
    57)S2XXX549I
    58)S1XXX466H
    59)S1XXX690Z
    60)S6XXX729B
    61)S7XXX187A
    62)S1XXX258Z
    63)S7XXX437I
    64)S0XXX731J
    65)S7XXX792Z
    66)S9XXX372F
    67)S7XXX844R
    68)S7XXX424I
    69)S1XXX803G
    70)S7XXX209I
    71)S7XXX656G
    72)S8XXX965A
    73)S7XXX038I
    74)S7XXX304E.
    75)S1XXX803G
    76)S7XXX844A

Best regards:
    ACE Team.
    Last edited by Vortices; 10-12-2011, 09:18 AM.

Some notes for the questionnaire:

-The Pilot flying the model aircraft is ultimate responsible for any outcome resulting from the flight.

-Insurance included in the club membership is Third party only

-Only model airplane with electric powered powerplant and with a
    'Certificate of Release to Service' (CRS) sticker is allowed to fly at club.

-Members cannot bring guest to fly at the club for insurance reason.

-Public and guest spectators are allowed and welcomed but must be accompanied and briefed by members/Field safety marshal.

-Only aircrafts 5 kg or below with proper certification are allowed at flying field. Aircraft above 5 kg require special approval from committee.

-Class A aircrafts are aircraft that fulfills noise requirements and could be flown during the entire flying period.

Class B aircrafts are aircraft that fulfills noise requirements but could be flown from 11 am till 3 pm only.

Comment

Please PM or call me if you have any feedback for the registration process.

Kevin

Comment

Hi kelvin,

thanks for the good effort. After reading your notes on the questionaire, just would like to confirm whether RC Electric Helicopters are allowed to fly?

regds

Comment

Originally posted by mcs40 View Post
          Hi kelvin,

thanks for the good effort. After reading your notes on the questionaire, just would like to confirm whether RC Electric Helicopters are allowed to fly?

regds
          Yes, for a start, it has been decided electric heli up to 450 class is allowed.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices View Post
            Yes, for a start, it has been decided electric heli up to 450 class is allowed.

Kevin

sorry, according to the notes above. aircraft below 5kg are allowed to fly. But why is it for RC heli only up to 450 size? 500 or 550 electric heli will also fall below 5kg..

can help to clarify why this special restriction?

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Just got copies of the rules and regulations but no constitution. Is there a different between the various memberships and is it stated in the constitution?
              Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by artymo62.5 View Post
                Hi Kevin,

Just got copies of the rules and regulations but no constitution. Is there a different between the various memberships and is it stated in the constitution?
                Peter.
                A copy of constitution should be available for reference. Will check tomorrow. Now we are just registering founding members. Just circle founding members or cancel other types of members. If you left it blank, i'ts fine as well. We will process it accordingly as we know who are the founding members.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by mcs40 View Post
                  sorry, according to the notes above. aircraft below 5kg are allowed to fly. But why is it for RC heli only up to 450 size? 500 or 550 electric heli will also fall below 5kg..

can help to clarify why this special restriction?
                  The decision was made for the benefit of all the flyers by ensuring safe and sound operation which would then ensure continued flying activities for all to enjoy.

This is a decision that the elected committee has taken a lot of time to decide. Various considerations were taken into account including noise, safety and space constraint. Finally, for a start, we have decided on 450 class as a starting platform.

Please be informed, we have strived for years to get the various authorities to allow flying in the area. Even so, the various authorities, including RSAF, CAAS, MinDEF, HDB, SLA and CC have given us very strict rules and procedures to follow, primarily for safety reasons and noise control. To fulfill all these requirements, the committee needed to set up restrictions.

Rest assured, the best interest of every flyer were taken into consideration before any decision was made.

The same reason applies for Glow engines.

Please be guided accordingly
                  Last edited by Vortices; 09-12-2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

humm..how come i didn see my ic in the list?
                    Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

how come the IC is listed so publicly ?
                      should it be some : S100xxx7 Z
                      JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by rayzadag
                        I am in Bangalore, looking for aeromodelling instructor. Can anybody help me on this?
                        Go local flying site, or buy a simulator.
                        Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Gentlemen,

Please be reminded, Passioncard membership is compulsory. This is a PA requirement.
                          Application for passioncard can be done together with the membership aqpplication if you dont already have one.

Please be guided accordingly.

Ace team.
                          Last edited by Vortices; 10-12-2011, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Copy of Consittution will be made available today.

To everyone who is joining the club a big welcome! Do take the opportunity to join the ACE Aeromodelling Clug Yahoo Group as well, so that you can gain access to important documents.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Digital copies of the Constitution, Rules and Regulations can be accessed there.

I will be putting up a physical copy of the constitution with supporting documents this afternoon at ACE the Place CC for applicant's reference for the questionnaire.

For the Founding members, try to get the registration process done as we will be issuing temporary membership cards so that we can officially start flying.

Cheers!
                            Weelian
                            ACE Aeromodelling Club
                            Secretary

Comment

Do try to register as soon as possible!

Hi Regular Woodlands flyers!

Do take this opportunity to register for membership as soon as possible as we are limiting the initial membership numbers to 100. Kevin and the team has worked very hard over the past few years to get to this stage. I myself is a newcomer to the Woodlands flying scene and I am very impressed with the passion and persistence he has put to get the necessary permissions to make this club official. If any members or future members have any questions, you can msg me.

Let's give this club wings!

Comment

Working...
                              X