Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vortices
    Today is fantastic...everything with wings would fly. Hope the weather stays this way. Anybody took pictures?

Motors are for tractors and propellers are for boats!

cheers
    I was there, the wind was great.
    I enjoyed two very good flight ~1hr+ in the air, then .......

I approached for landing. I made a big....big big mistake( my own fault), distracted by someone taking picture near me, lost orientation, and my SOARING-STAR went to the bushes. Just disappeared, never see her anymore ....
    Anyone has found her with better luck than me, pls PM me. Thanks.
    I miss her so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo
      I was there, the wind was great.
      I enjoyed two very good flight ~1hr+ in the air, then .......

I approached for landing. I made a big....big big mistake( my own fault), distracted by someone taking picture near me, lost orientation, and my SOARING-STAR went to the bushes. Just disappeared, never see her anymore ....
      Anyone has found her with better luck than me, pls PM me. Thanks.
      I miss her so much.
      Oh no... your plane got grab by those trees...
      heard they throw it back out sometime later. if you are lucky you should be able to find it.
      good luck!

Comment

We were at the slope today, the wind wasnt that good, so we spent some time looking for your plane...very illusive...May be its on the roof of the hdb kopitiam...concentrated our search on the tree canopy...to no avail. Will try again...perhaps tomorrow.

Its a good plane...I propose that the plane must be found before the season is out. Can you give us more specific info as to what happened, just so we can focus our search.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
          We were at the slope today, the wind wasnt that good, so we spent some time looking for your plane...very illusive...May be its on the roof of the hdb kopitiam...concentrated our search on the tree canopy...to no avail. Will try again...perhaps tomorrow.

Its a good plane...I propose that the plane must be found before the season is out. Can you give us more specific info as to what happened, just so we can focus our search.

cheers
          Thanks a lot.
          The plane is in its original color scheme - Yellow/Purple/White. I lost her around 100m from the right at our flying location.
          Just difficult to believe that we cant see her anymore
          I also suspect she landed at the roof top.

Comment

I added the map of the Permuda Triangle.

Comment

there are many planes inside the burmuda triangle

Hi Leo, windgod here.

Last year I talked to some old man and also confirmed by people like Gurt (the swiss citizen German) that there are many planes inside that Burmuda Triangle.

Wear the army boots go in there. They said got snakes sometimes.

Those old man took some Zaggi and display it at the coffee shop last year for "SALE"

He also said that inside got a lot of old model plane's Carcous.

good luck leo !

Comment

I have little hope to retrieve my Soaring Star.
                Now setup my old Dazi flying wing and the new Mounton 1600V but the weather does not seem to be on our side.

Comment

Happy Lucky Man

Today I went flying.
                  It is hard to believe that I pickup my Soaring Star from the floor at the location "X".
                  Believe it or not, all the equipments are working and the plane is in repairable condition.

Comment

Sounds fishy. Loh also lost a plane a few days ago and he claimed that he found it today almost exactly the same location you mentioned. Maybe somebody picked them up and placed them there for thier owners to claim. I'm just wild guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap
                      Sounds fishy. Loh also lost a plane a few days ago and he claimed that he found it today almost exactly the same location you mentioned. Maybe somebody picked them up and placed them there for thier owners to claim. I'm just wild guessing.
                      I know why,
                      All the planes sucked away at the triangle area. However, after few days of thorough investigation, the aliens found out we people in earth are 100 years behind time that we still playing with IPD RX, so they decided to release the planes. Under such a windly condition the UFO can't landed at the brushes but instead, they landed at the field "X"

Comment

Originally posted by Leo
                        I know why,
                        All the planes sucked away at the triangle area. However, after few days of thorough investigation, the aliens found out we people in earth are 100 years behind time that we still playing with IPD RX, so they decided to release the planes. Under such a windly condition the UFO can't landed at the brushes but instead, they landed at the field "X"
                        you are so FOS l ; Congrats on getting your plane back.. definately the bemuda triangle at the slopes.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyc
                          you are so FOS l ; Congrats on getting your plane back.. definately the bemuda triangle at the slopes.
                          The plane is repaired, already to fly again this weekend.
                          What is FOS?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo
                            The plane is repaired, already to fly again this weekend.
                            What is FOS?
                            Err... FOS means Factory Outlet Store! in another words 'full of shit!' ha ha ha!
                            I was down at BR on sunday, never expect its such a nice view flying gliders over there. And that instant I regreted that I had to give up my Nano Falcon order!
                            To see how your plane crash? Let me fly! ;D If its doesn't crash!.....Its not a plane !
                            So precision landing is not always required

Comment

Originally posted by xxJimbozxx
                              Err... FOS means Factory Outlet Store! in another words 'full of shit!' ha ha ha!
                              I was down at BR on sunday, never expect its such a nice view flying gliders over there. And that instant I regreted that I had to give up my Nano Falcon order!
                              If you want I can always sell you mine?
                              NINP = New In News Paper.

Comment

I am sitting in front of my desk monitoring the wind while working....
                                I miss BR...

Comment

Working...
                                X